Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Hammarlund Nursery

Getting the configuration to work properly is tricky. However, a great support team is there to back you up. It would be nice if the documentation were more clear for DIY. For what the app does, it seems like the price is a bit high, but it certainly solves a big problem out of the box.

Don't try to set it up yourself, add their support staff as a collaborator and get their help, it will save you tons of tears and time.

Heyday!

The app would be great if I could get a minor item fixed, as I am a store owner not a computer expert. I requested support on Monday and it is now Friday and still no response. Meanwhile my free trial is whittling away and I have lost all the sales from this week.

Dazio Floral

Good support hard to install. Might be a game changer though when installed. May have to have support install or have a developer. If you are not familiar with coding then I don't think you would be able to install it.

IcyShot Aguascalientes

couldnt integrate zapiers delivery rates by zip code... disappointing... it should be easier while both are the same developer

Harvest To Home

I want to preface this review by mentioning that I'm a product designer and front end developer by trade so I'm rating this app knowing full well how products should work before launch. With that said...

This intentions and goals of this app are fantastic except it's EXTREMELY buggy and many of the features that they advertise don't work. We currently pay for the highest plan they offer. Very specific feature sets that come with the plan don't work and the app is aware of it with no fix anticipated except for several weeks from now. For example, order thresholds. This is crucial for our business as we are delivering groceries during the COVID-19 crisis and the fact that we have to keep track of our order amounts throughout the day for open slots and on a manual basis is time consuming.

Their customer support is also extremely poor and severely lacking. I've sent in dozens of requests across multiple issues and asks... I've only gotten 1 back that directed me to an article that provided one solution (this was involving data to place in our order notifications that tell the customer their delivery/pick up dates). All the others I've sent either got zero follow up or if I do get someone who responds and asks me a question, I'll respond immediately and the never hear from them again. Now I understand that they may be handling an influx of requests and also understand that some asks may not have viable solutions. But at least communicating that to customers who are paying you $50 a month would be appropriate versus just not responding at all.

Unfortunately, the amount of features that DO work are still enough for us to keep this app as there are no others available out there that can provide us with what we need. At the same time, we haven't had the greatest experience and their prod dev QA is extremely poor.

If you guys can actually fix and address the above, I'd honestly give this app 5 stars. Hopefully we see those changes implemented sooner rather than later. :)

EDIT: Still experiencing non stop issues with this app. Just look at all the recent reviews... Support fails to respond yet we're paying for their premium plan which is supposed to get you priority support. Lastly, the developer responded to our review regarding the delivery slot limit and the ability to check the capacity being rolled out ahead of schedule. The delivery slot limit still does NOT work and the ability to check capacity has extremely poor UX. Why do you have to click a calendar for a specific day of the week versus just opening up the calendar and clicking ANY day to check the limit? Again, we don't really have an alternative app at this time otherwise we would have switched. Non stop headache!

April 14, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I am truly sorry for the delayed replies you’ve received from my customer support team. Demand for the app has just been unprecedented as of late due to the COVID-19 crisis. We are currently scaling our support team as fast as possible to improve our response times.

We have just deployed a major update to our delivery slot limit feature two weeks a head of schedule. This will eliminate the issues you were experiencing. We have also added a super cool new feature that I think you are going to love. You can now easily check the capacity you have available for a specific date and/or time-slot directly via the app! No more custom reporting!

I look forward to hearing your feedback on these improvements :D

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Hercs Nutrition Online Canada

** Update April 9, 2020**

So it really takes a lot to impress me as a Sr. Consultant - digital transformation strategist for mid to large companies with a background in software development. Andy and his team soundly responded to my review and concerns with a viable reason as to the lack of support initially which was pretty clear given the COVID Pandemic. Im updating this review in this way so you can see that it isnt a fake review and im as thorough as I can be. They have gone above board to fix the issues I had and keep me in the loop for future upgrades and I've been dealing directly with the leadership team and development. We are still in the testing phase of the updates and so far 80% is top notch so ive updated the rating to 3 stars because the service is excellent now. Once the last fix corrected to truly test the apps competence tech wise.. i'll update again.

I am not sure how this app got such good reviews because the support is absolutely terrible, non existent to say the least. I really needed one simple question answered because their carrier wasn’t showing up in my settings and I needed the local delivery rates to show up during checkout. Also when selecting store pickup for the app to bypass shipping all together. I opened 4 tickets because no one was getting back to me after an initial response, i had a quick launch date i had to meet. I stayed up all hours of the night because of time one difference in hopes i could catch a support rep. Everytime i called within a full days period the company was closed. Their online support chat is always offline. Finally I just gave up and uninstalled the app and went with secomapp store pickup. Currently testing that one. Then at my surprise I got an email from 3 diffent zapiet reps saying they never heard Back from me and closed the tickets. WTF?! I never leave reviews, let alone bad ones but this was absolute shit. When i have contacted app developers on here they are usually great. These guys have some real explaining to do.. or all these reviews are fake as hell.

The Hair Closet by AFFC

I used this app to offer in-store pickups. Unfortunately this app interfered with my "Envy" Theme and didn't allow my clients to click-through "place an order". In this time I occurred a lot of abandoned carts. I do believe this app works, however, it did not integrate with my theme and had no error message, i just backtracked to installing this app, then things went back to normal.

Armony Space

Big problems in my shop... Language issues, FAQ outdated, customers unable to modify product quantity... 48h since my first email asking for help... Now the app is uninstaled but some issues remain with an "Store pickup" page still in my checkout page... Terrible experience.

UPDATE: They finally fixed it and uninstall was completed.

Accurate Signs And Engraving Solar Tags

I am sure, from the 144 reviews, that this app has some good things. PROBLEM is that if you want to uninstall app, you will pull your hair out. Their instructions for uninstall are outdated.

We were looking for an option so we could add a shipping method "For Next Day Air, Please Contact Us. Rate will be added to order at a later date."

La Ti Da Boutique

This app has some technical difficulties, so be prepared to restore your website and have a backup plan. The app owners were very accommodating and went above and beyond to please me. Good customer service. Marginal app.