Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Faucher Botanix

Fr:
Cette app est très bien, il y a plusieurs option et très facile à configuré.
Parcontre, depuis plusieurs mise à jour de leur part. Certaine chose que je pouvais faire avant n'est plus possible et le support ma informé qu'il fallait ajouté un autre de leur app pour que tout cela fonctionne.
Ce qui est a mon humble avis inacceptable. Eng:
This app is great, there are several options and very easy to configure.
Parcontre, since several updates from them. Some chose what I could do before is no longer possible and support informed me that I had to add another of their application for it to work.
Which is in my humble opinion unacceptable.

BRASSERIES.ONLINE

Hello, I've deleted this app but it's still active in the shopping cart, how long does it take to be removed ? Or what can I do ? VERY URGENT

October 30, 2020

Hey folks,

Unfortunately we lose access to your store as soon as you uninstall the app, so we can’t automatically remove our code. Having said that, I would be happy to help remove our code.

We have just sent you a collaborators request via email, which will let us log into your store and remove our code.

Alternatively, you can remove the code yourself by following the steps in our help article.

Thanks,
Sebastian

overhop

Installed (using automatic option) and not showing on the store. Any idea why? I've noted 3 stars cause I've seen it's working in other stores. Would definitely update the review once I make it work on mine. Probably Im missing out on something

Hammarlund Nursery

Getting the configuration to work properly is tricky. However, a great support team is there to back you up. It would be nice if the documentation were more clear for DIY. For what the app does, it seems like the price is a bit high, but it certainly solves a big problem out of the box.

Don't try to set it up yourself, add their support staff as a collaborator and get their help, it will save you tons of tears and time.

Heyday!

The app would be great if I could get a minor item fixed, as I am a store owner not a computer expert. I requested support on Monday and it is now Friday and still no response. Meanwhile my free trial is whittling away and I have lost all the sales from this week.

Dazio Floral

Good support hard to install. Might be a game changer though when installed. May have to have support install or have a developer. If you are not familiar with coding then I don't think you would be able to install it.

IcyShot Aguascalientes

couldnt integrate zapiers delivery rates by zip code... disappointing... it should be easier while both are the same developer

Harvest To Home

I want to preface this review by mentioning that I'm a product designer and front end developer by trade so I'm rating this app knowing full well how products should work before launch. With that said...

This intentions and goals of this app are fantastic except it's EXTREMELY buggy and many of the features that they advertise don't work. We currently pay for the highest plan they offer. Very specific feature sets that come with the plan don't work and the app is aware of it with no fix anticipated except for several weeks from now. For example, order thresholds. This is crucial for our business as we are delivering groceries during the COVID-19 crisis and the fact that we have to keep track of our order amounts throughout the day for open slots and on a manual basis is time consuming.

Their customer support is also extremely poor and severely lacking. I've sent in dozens of requests across multiple issues and asks... I've only gotten 1 back that directed me to an article that provided one solution (this was involving data to place in our order notifications that tell the customer their delivery/pick up dates). All the others I've sent either got zero follow up or if I do get someone who responds and asks me a question, I'll respond immediately and the never hear from them again. Now I understand that they may be handling an influx of requests and also understand that some asks may not have viable solutions. But at least communicating that to customers who are paying you $50 a month would be appropriate versus just not responding at all.

Unfortunately, the amount of features that DO work are still enough for us to keep this app as there are no others available out there that can provide us with what we need. At the same time, we haven't had the greatest experience and their prod dev QA is extremely poor.

If you guys can actually fix and address the above, I'd honestly give this app 5 stars. Hopefully we see those changes implemented sooner rather than later. :)

EDIT: Still experiencing non stop issues with this app. Just look at all the recent reviews... Support fails to respond yet we're paying for their premium plan which is supposed to get you priority support. Lastly, the developer responded to our review regarding the delivery slot limit and the ability to check the capacity being rolled out ahead of schedule. The delivery slot limit still does NOT work and the ability to check capacity has extremely poor UX. Why do you have to click a calendar for a specific day of the week versus just opening up the calendar and clicking ANY day to check the limit? Again, we don't really have an alternative app at this time otherwise we would have switched. Non stop headache!

April 14, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I am truly sorry for the delayed replies you’ve received from my customer support team. Demand for the app has just been unprecedented as of late due to the COVID-19 crisis. We are currently scaling our support team as fast as possible to improve our response times.

We have just deployed a major update to our delivery slot limit feature two weeks a head of schedule. This will eliminate the issues you were experiencing. We have also added a super cool new feature that I think you are going to love. You can now easily check the capacity you have available for a specific date and/or time-slot directly via the app! No more custom reporting!

I look forward to hearing your feedback on these improvements :D

Andy Cargill
Founder of Zapiet

Shag Alternative Superstore

4/1/21 Edit:
App is not working as well as it used to. I am now having issues with my calculated shipping that I never had before integrating my shipping with their app. Having other issues as well. Support team is pretty quick to respond and has good information, but this app does not work very well to suit my needs, especially for the price. Original:So far, so good. We have only just started using the app, so I can't speak too much about long-term functionality, but it does exactly what the app says it does. Zapiet customer service is AMAZING. I have reached out to them numerous times with questions about setup and whether or not this was the right app for us, they always answered my questions. Today, Ronan helped me when I had a problem installing the app on my theme. Ronan was wonderful and had my problem solved in no time. Thanks again!

The Hair Closet by AFFC

I used this app to offer in-store pickups. Unfortunately this app interfered with my "Envy" Theme and didn't allow my clients to click-through "place an order". In this time I occurred a lot of abandoned carts. I do believe this app works, however, it did not integrate with my theme and had no error message, i just backtracked to installing this app, then things went back to normal.

Previous 1