Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

The Hair Closet by AFFC

I used this app to offer in-store pickups. Unfortunately this app interfered with my "Envy" Theme and didn't allow my clients to click-through "place an order". In this time I occurred a lot of abandoned carts. I do believe this app works, however, it did not integrate with my theme and had no error message, i just backtracked to installing this app, then things went back to normal.

Armony Space

Big problems in my shop... Language issues, FAQ outdated, customers unable to modify product quantity... 48h since my first email asking for help... Now the app is uninstaled but some issues remain with an "Store pickup" page still in my checkout page... Terrible experience.

UPDATE: They finally fixed it and uninstall was completed.

Accurate Signs And Engraving Solar Tags

I am sure, from the 144 reviews, that this app has some good things. PROBLEM is that if you want to uninstall app, you will pull your hair out. Their instructions for uninstall are outdated.

We were looking for an option so we could add a shipping method "For Next Day Air, Please Contact Us. Rate will be added to order at a later date."

La Ti Da Boutique

This app has some technical difficulties, so be prepared to restore your website and have a backup plan. The app owners were very accommodating and went above and beyond to please me. Good customer service. Marginal app.