Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery solution

thegreenbowl

Great app and great customer service. Really helpful and quick and were amazing at explaining my issues and how to fix them. Thank you

August 23, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! Glad our support team were able to help :)

Mollies Cupcakes

Beautiful addition to any Shopify store. Seamless 3rd party integration - almost looks native to Shopify. More expensive option but the free trial allows you to test the widget prior to charging where you can get a great feel for it. Back-end integration is also decent. Support is good too and easily available most of the time. *4* as always ways to improve a product or service*

August 6, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your praise, and honest review of the app! You're absolutely right, there's always a way to improve, and this is at the heart of what we do :)

Miss Melons Fruit and Veg

Certainly solved delivery date confusion during covid. Only downside is the cost when converting to a weak Aussie dollar. Tech support by flora has been amazing. She Earnt them an extra star!

July 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I'm glad I could help you out today with installing the widget on your new theme.

Have a great day!

Flora

Liberty Coca-Cola Delivery

Super helpful customer service. They worked with me to solve multiple issues and get my site up and running

June 8, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your kind words!

I'm glad I was able to help—we're here if you need anything else.

Have a great day,

Marija

KENSAL

Zapiet support team are efficient and friendly, happy to help no matter the issue. Thank you so much!

May 31, 2021

Hi there,

Awesome feedback about our support team, thank you! We do our best :)

Accessories.Ford.com

Support are great and respond quickly. I would love the option to bulk manage locations, other than that. Great application. Bogi specifically has been very helpful! :)

May 10, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your honest feedback! Glad to hear you had positive interaction with our support team, this is really important to us.

We offer the ability to edit locations via CSV import for merchants on the Pro plan, however we do understand that where this works great for one business, it may not for another. We are constantly working on improving the the app based on our merchants' feedback about the features they want to see, so thank you for letting us know that this would be useful for you.

Bowen's Botanicals

A bit tricky to set up and get just right for your specific needs (we are a local flower shop), but once you get it going it works like a dream!

May 10, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear everything is working smoothly for you now!

Blooms + Flora

There are limitations to the app such as not being able to isolate a collection for specific delivery dates only. There's workarounds but they are pretty buggy. BUT, there is a lot of good about this app. Plus, the support team is super helpful and very accessible. The awesome support bumped my rating!

April 29, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your review and honest feedback regarding the app!

We love that you shared your opinions with us as we are constantly working on improving the app's existing functionality as well as adding new features.

We have progressed by leaps and bounds in the past year since the pandemic hit so we're proud that you had a great experience with our support team : )

And please be assured your feedback is duly noted and we will look at how we can improve the product-specific delivery availability for future!

Spilt Milk Pastry

We own a bakery / coffee shop, and use this app to facilitate our same-day and pre-order process. The functionality is great and the support is even better. There are a few missing features for our use case, but when I reach out to support they are able to tell me whether or not these things are on the backlog, which I appreciate very much. We are coming from Toast POS, so Shopify is a big change for us. But, this app is working great and handles our high volume shop really well. Love it!! The only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5 is that we do have to do a few weird and time-consuming work-arounds because of our use case. I would love if we could have the Product Date Restrictions feature support adding entire categories at once, instead of just 1 product at a time. That would save me so much manual work and be a real game-changer for our workflows! Other than that, this app is truly awesome!!

April 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your awesome and honest feedback!

We do really appreciate knowing which features our merchants need most, and it's really important to us to be transparent and keep you in the loop with feature requests. We love that you love our app so far : )

Fuego Take and Bake Worcester

I used this app to do local deliveries within a certain distance. The support in set up and with any issues has been excellent.

April 15, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your kind words—we really appreciate it.

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day!