Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Pepperstop

I'm getting to l used to all the functionality of the app but the best part of it is the amazing customer support. Jayne is amazing and gets the job done.

Markham & Fitz Chocolate

The App has helped us launch Curbside & Delivery services on the fly during the pandemic. We started using the app in April 2020. We've run into lots of issues with it, particularly for customers at checkout, and it has taken a lot of work to repair. Since Zapiet doubled their support staff in May, they have been very responsive to our issues and have helped us resolve nearly all issues. Staff are always friendly and eager to help via email. We are hopeful things are close to running much more smoothly to make these services more manageable for us. Thanks Zapiet team.

JOY JAUNE

Great features of this app, easy to use and set up, a good add-on to boost my business for pick up and delivery. The back end design is easy for me to organise the orders.

Great and quick customer support.

Butter&

They have outages from time to time, but when they detect them they resolve them quickly. They're also working on improving their response to outages to make detection faster. I appreciate that they're iterating on this part of their business, as reliability is critical for merchants like us in tough times like this.

ToniCooks

Had an issue and zapiet fixed it. Called me frantically to apologize. This means everything as a small business owner. If they can resolve small bugs they will have (5) stars.

WildFlora

Great for when you offer an array of things like delivery, shipping, and in-store pick-up, like our store does. Their app handles it all.

All Fired Up

The app has worked very well for my startup so far. What was most impressive is the support from the customer services team who helped me create a very bespoke solution to the issue I was trying to solve. Bogi was absolutely amazing - first class! I'd like to see a few more of the upcoming features such as limiting pickup slots soon and to the basic customers not just the premium!

BETA5 Chocolates

been using this app for a long time to manage in-store pickups, and it's helped streamline our workflow significantly. the zapiet team is also super responsive and always helpful in resolving issues we might be struggling with.

---

update - june 23, 2020

frustrating that product date restrictions override order preparation time restrictions. if we set a restriction on dates when certain products are available, this overrides the restrictions that we've set for orders to be placed by 3pm for next day pickup. the result is that products that are made fresh on the same day can still be ordered overnight making it next to impossible to plan properly. this was discovered after noticing a significant number of orders being placed that bypassed the 3pm time cutoff, and i was made aware by the developer of the reason - waiting to be instructed on the best approach to work around this problem.

also, the inability to restrict the number of order pickup slots at a particular time presents a number of challenges when trying to control crowds for pre-order pickups. customers have an expectation of minimal wait times when having already placed pre-orders, but by not being able to restrict the number of orders that can be picked up during a particular time window we have no control of the size of a line that can potentially form. this has resulted in a number of customers who have been frustrated by their experience.

Nordic Catch

App has plenty of integrations and settings to make your store run like you are a big enterprise.

Since COVID, and an increase in many online stores' traffic, this app has had some issues which have been frustrating, but was just assured from top-level that they are working around the clock to make everything better. I believe it, and hope that things do get better soon.

Happy to 5 star this when it's clear issues will be rare to non-existent.

🚲 Salatim To Go 🚲

Nous avons ajouté cette application à notre eshop pour pouvoir paramétrer au mieux nos livraisons & click&collect, la mise en route a été un peu laborieuse (ce qui explique la note, si j'vais pu j'aurais mis 4,5 ;) ) mais à chaque fois que nous avons eu un problème ou une question nous avons rapidement reçu aide ou réponse, et une fois que tout est fonctionnel l'app est juste top !

Previous 1 3 4