Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

Edwards Providore

The service that I've gotten whilst configuring and using this app to increase the user experience for our online store has been awesome...no question is too hard...thanks Jayne F!

Bangarang Hard Seltzer

The App is very functional, and covers a lot of the surprising gaps and frustrations with Shopify.
Support team for Zapiet has been helpful many times for us - Jessica today was fantastic and went beyond her Zapiet scope to make sure I found solutions.

Roadside Blooms

We've had some issues with the app integrating with our template but I it is the best one i've used thus far for pickup and delivery. I'd give 5 STARS to customer service (particularly Stephanie) who respond quickly and do their best to help even when issues haven't been 100% the apps fault.

December 29, 2020

Hi there,

It truly was my pleasure to assist you :)

Our team is always happy when we can make a positive impact for our merchants! Happy Holidays!

Steph

Sysco@laMaison (Sysco Grand Montreal)

WE use this app, as we have some pretty unique pickup/delivery requirements and it fit the bill. has had a few issues over the past year, however their support has been FANTASTIC - Kudos to all of you, especially Sandy Jolin, who has gone above and beyond to fix issues, and identify settings that should be reviewed to help improve our overall experience! Great job Zapiet!

Tyler's Trees

This is our first year using OnFleet w/ Zapiet integration for our NYC Christmas Tree Delivery service - total game changer! The teams have been very helpful customizing the platforms to work together in a way that meets our needs. Highly recommend!

November 24, 2020

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review.

I am delighted to hear that our app was a game changer for your business.
I look forward to working with you in the future and hopefully we can provide you with a 5 star customer experience going forward.

Happy holidays!

- Ronan

www.Redplate.es

Hello I had some issues with the support for the delay in solving an issue with there app , but finally, they were in contact with me again and solved the problem .actually it is a good app and you have to make sure that you understand all the features well since with support sometimes it might take longer than usual to get an answer but overall I recommend this app

November 24, 2020

Hi Albert,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

I would like to apologize for the delay you experienced in receiving support, we had a very busy week where the volume of support tickets increased in the run up to the holidays, this resulted in slower response times. After some great work by our entire team, we have now cleared the backlog of tickets and our response times have returned to normal.

I look forward to providing you with a better experience in the future.

Kind regards,

Ronan

My Farm Shop Home Delivery

We used Zapiet in order to provide our customers with the possibility to select their preferred time slots and dates. Whilst we had a few teething problems regarding how the app integrated with the different elements of the website, these were resolved. Our main point of contact was Ronan who is always extremely helpful, lovely and also goes above and beyond his remit to support us at all times!

September 29, 2020

Hi Patricia,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

It was a pleasure working with you and while we did have some teething problems getting everything configured to your specific requirements I am confident you will have an amazing experience with our app going forward and I am always here to help should you have any questions or concerns.

I look forward to providing you with a 5 star customer experience in the future.

Have a great day :)

- Ronan

les amis du FROMAGE

I've Altered my review from original. The app is designed to be very good. But it took a few weeks of back and forth with the support team to get it to work close to what it's like in the video. I'll go live this week, and in a few weeks I'll have a better idea how it went.

August 27, 2020

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review!

Sorry to hear that we did not have all your required features straight out of the box.

Our support team are always happy to discuss custom solutions to give customers the best experience possible.

If you have any suggestions on features you believe would be valuable please do not hesitate to let us know, we love receiving feedback about our app and we try to prioritise the development of highly requested features.

If there is anything we can help you with going forward just let us know - we're always happy to help :)

Ronan

Pepperstop

I'm getting to l used to all the functionality of the app but the best part of it is the amazing customer support. Jayne is amazing and gets the job done.

Markham & Fitz Chocolate

The App has helped us launch Curbside & Delivery services on the fly during the pandemic. We started using the app in April 2020. We've run into lots of issues with it, particularly for customers at checkout, and it has taken a lot of work to repair. Since Zapiet doubled their support staff in May, they have been very responsive to our issues and have helped us resolve nearly all issues. Staff are always friendly and eager to help via email. We are hopeful things are close to running much more smoothly to make these services more manageable for us. Thanks Zapiet team.

Previous 1 3 4 5