Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery | Reviews

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery date time picker

OLLELLA

I like how responsive Staphane is throughout the live chat and my site was back up within 15 minutes.

JOONBI88

Great customer support by the Zapiet team ! She was quick to help me with my issue trying to set up the API.

December 2, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the lovely review! It was truly a pleasure assisting you with your rates setup!

Should you need anything else, you know where to find us

Cheers,
Klaudia

Flower Bar

Jessica and everyone at Zapiet has been super great to work with - they are quick to respond and help resolve any issues! It's be a great app to work with.

December 1, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words and great review!

The team is always happy to help in anyway we can and if you have any other questions, please do let us know.

Jessica

Artist Collective

Stephane was a huge help with our store pick up and worked quickly. He didn't know how to code, but managed to figure it out for us. Much appreciated

December 1, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words and review! We're always happy to help.

Steph

Omeio Artisanal Deli

A must have. This is one of the most professional app we found and use. For us it combined three main features by offering the option of pickup & delivery (as well as shipping) + date and time picker + rates by post code / zip code. Basically does the job of three different apps, but better. The interface is excellent, as well as the customer experience it provides. A logistical solution that we now swear by. On top of that, their customer service is absolutely fantastic! It comes with a free setup call and we had the pleasure to be helped by Marija who was extremely helpful by listening and understanding our needs. She set up the app for us in order for it to perform at its best for the logistical system of our business.

Hi there!

Thanks so much for that glowing review—we really appreciate it.

We're so happy to hear that our app is a must have!

It was really my pleasure helping you set up. Each store is unique—I loved getting to know more about your needs, in order to help you tailor the app's settings specifically to your store.

Should you need anything else, we're here for you.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Isadia

Really helpful support and the app does everything it's supposed to, and has even more functionality that has been a huge help that we weren't expecting. Highly recommend!

Luccardo Italian Treats

Everything you need and more for shipping, local delivery and pick up. These guys think of everything. Most of all they are by far the best support team I have come across on any app. Highly recommended.

Hello there,

Thank you for this lovely review ! It was a pleasure to help you on our live chat.

Don't hesitate to come talk to us again, if there is anything else we ca help you with.

Sandy

Baked Blooms

Love this app. Makes my life so much easier! There customer service is excellent too! Very responsive and helpful! Highly recommend. Worth the monthly cost

November 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome feedback, love to hear you're enjoying the app!

Bogi

bakeoreatsweets.com

I absolutely loved speaking to Maria! She was kind, and helped me through all of my questions promptly. Honestly if I knew her face to face we would definitely grab a coffee together LOL! Seriously , I don't know why I didn't bring up my questions to her sooner , My website is working like a charm now. Thanks again!

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your kind words ❤️ it truly was a pleasure helping you out setting up our app. I can definitely picture us grabbing a cup of coffee!

Do no hesitate in reaching back should you need any assistance down the road 🙏🏻

Maria

High Steaks

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Their support team went above and beyond to help me with setup and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their app to other business users.

November 17, 2021

Hi,

Really great to hear our app is meeting your needs, and our team were able to guide you setting up! Thanks for taking the time to let us know :)

Bogi