Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup date and local delivery date picker

ETNACOFFEE

I used Zapiet and it works very good and specially the service is always ready and good. I will suggest to everyone

Bross Bagels Portobello

We use Zapiet to set the collections, deliveries and the postal orders we do. The app is great and easy to use but if you have an issue, the support is phenomenal!

Hi Laure,

Thanks for your review!

I'm glad you find the app easy to use and that we could help you out quickly.

Enjoy the day :)

Jayne

PimpUp antigaspi

Great app! That does exactly what I was looking for! Very reactive to my questions and provide big help on some specific actions !! I recommend 100% !

Hi Manon,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I am glad we have been able to help you out.

Have a great day!

Flora

Platter Up Co

Honestly such a fantastic app! I want to shoutout Bogi, who has been the most helpful person when it came to assisting me with the setup and I have absolutely no complaints with it. It’s a game changer.

Hi!

Great working with you and glad I could help to get things running on your store : )

Best Buy Supermarket

Ask to speak with Ronan if you need help setting up the app. He is a master at getting it set up! He even got it to work with Shopify Local Delivery.

Hi Hussan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

It was a pleasure assisting you and I am really glad that we managed to get Shopify's Local delivery app to work with Store pickup + delivery.

If there is anything I can assist you going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Ronan

Louis Boeglin Patisserie

Shopify you can setup real quick and with the Zapiet extension it becomes a great tool for managing your sales. Good app, great support!

Hi,

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear you like the app and have made use of our support as well!

Big Al's Cookie Jar

We've been using Zapiet since we launched our store and support has been amazing from day 1. They respond immediately when we have concerns or need help with the system.

Hi there,

Thanks for being with us from the beginning and giving us your trust! We're here for you anytime :)

Bog

Fabricville

I highly recommend this app. Customer support was fast to respond and help me with the setup. Now everything is working smoothly :)

Hi,

Thank you for your review! Glad I was able to help you quickly today :)

Lotta&Emil

The Support is crazy fast! Outstanding! Thanks to Sandy!!
Logged in and solved my issue within 5 minutes.

Hello there,

It was great talking to you on our online chat.

Don't hesitate to reach back if there is anything else I can help you with.

Wishing you a great day!

Sandy

Almost Paradise Berlin

This is the really important app for us, especially now with COVID-19 lockdowns. In Germany we are allowed to have pickups, and this app makes it easier to handle. We do have also lots of products, what we don't ship at all, with Store Pickup we can still sell them online. We had installed additional language and checkout stopped working. In less than 24 hours it has been fixed and everything works smoothly again. It works with multiple language also. Thanks for fast and friendly support.

February 25, 2021

Hi there,

Glad to hear we could be of a little help during this tough time. It was our pleasure supporting you, thank you for the review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63