Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

Dandelion Chocolate

Love the Zapiet team & product. We were able to push out delivery + pickup service to our store in just a few days which really helped when the pandemic hit. The entire team is extremely helpful & supportive - this is the app to choose for adding pickup / delivery to your Shopify store.

Ruxley Direct

Incredibly easy to set up, brilliant support for when I got stuck. Very customisable and solved the problem that was necessary for my store.

Pet Spawt

Haven't fully tested the app yet, but had one of the best customer service experiences with Zapiet. After a slight delay, (due to higher than normal traffic volume for Zapiet) the customer service team fixed all my problems and even went above and beyond to provide extras I didn't even ask for! We are confident that Zapiet will work great for our local business and feel great having such a supportive group behind us.

Phoenix Sweets

Great app that get the job done. The development team service is excellent, prompt and thoughtful. Will recommend to anyone with similar needs.

Paulina Market

This app is great for adding store pickup and local delivery capabilities. Customer service was also great when I struggled understanding something or how to change different settings regarding delivery rate, delivery location, etc.

Thanks!

Glenroy Bakery

I have installed this app to assist our business sell our products in local suburbs only. It is perfect for our requirements. While it is straight forward to set up, when I needed support, the Zapiet Store Pickup + Delivery team responded quickly, despite the huge demand at the moment due to Covid-19 situation. Big shout out to Rob P in particular for his support and assistance!

Folia Collective

I just started using this app in the wake of the COVID-19 shutdown, and the ZAPIET team was amazing in the speed of their response in helping me get local pick up and delivery working properly on my theme, despite the fact I know they're swamped with new customers doing the same thing! So far the app is working well for us, and I'm grateful to have such a simple solution to quickly add pick-up and delivery options for my customers! Highly recommend!

Bäckerei-Café-Konditorei Buchegger GmbH

The best App for Delivery and Pickup. Managed to set it up in less than 1 hour. Has a lot of options like limiting no. of deliveries per day. Worth the price!
Customer support is also very fast, competent and friendly. Keep up the good work.

Caught Online

I use this app for delivery dates for my local business, I like how it integrates with delivery rates by zip codes to offer different delivery rates to customers in different areas and their support is excellent!

Kendal Hills Farm

-update to 5*-
My frustration turned out to be legacy code on my site. The support team came through in a big way to fix things and saved the day. After my search for other similar apps, I can say that this is the racehorse that you really need.

-initial 1*-
Very disappointed that the app didn't function as promised. The 'Delivery' option never worked, and despite repeated attempts to contact their Support, the issue was never resolved. Uninstalled and looking for something else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38