Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

SPLATTER

Been enjoying this app for a while now and we find that it offers customers a convenient shopping experience based on their personal logistic preferences. The customer service is truly excellent. Ronan went above and beyond to assist me in implementing customised codes for a rather tricky campaign mechanic I had in mind. That was an unexpected surprise and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you!

NOOR to GO

Zapiet have created a very comprehensive app with Store Pickup and Delivery. We did test drive every pickup and delivery app in the app store and none came close as far as functionality, documentation and presentation. We have had an extremely positive experience with Zapiet Customer Support. They respond in a timely fashion and have gone the extra mile to help us out with every query and request. Highly recommended!

avevewinkels.be

The Zapiet team is very fast with their service and helped us out with our problems. I really recommend their app.

The Cakery HK

super helpful! I have contacted many app / shopify support, you guys are by far the most responsive and most helpful. thank you so so much for your help! please stay safe and healthy!!

Casaflor

I used this app to organize my store's checkout process. Since we are a flower shop that delivers locally and also ships nationwide and offers store pickup, the delivery options can get complicated alone, but especially because our products are normally for specific dates. This app works great once you get the hang of it, but the real 5 stars lies in the team that has responded to my (many many) questions and doubts in an extremely kind, efficient and helpful way. Thank you again for your help!

Wheelhouse at Home

Zapiet is a great app. Their developers are incredible in every way -- Sebastian especially. I was in a crunch and he helped me so much and was so kind and patient. It meant the world. Definitely recommend.

JuJu's Boutique

We needed to fix the way we were doing pickups. Zapiet helped us seamlessly set up our pickups and created such a great experience for our customers.

Nutrishop Mountain View

I would recommend this app to anyone that owns their own business and want to offer local delivery or in-store pickup. They are great at helping you out when you first get started to make sure that everything is set up correctly and working as well. If you ever have a problem they are on it right away.

Delifresh Ltd

This has been a total lifesaver for our store. Since installing the team in support have answered any question raised. The system works great, and with a successful busy checkout, it keeps up with the volume of sale. Hats off to the team your amazing keep developing it as much as possible - HIGHLY recommend.

Milwaukee Irish Fest

So far, we love this app! The support has been amazing to work with, specifically Aaron and Seth! The documentation provided has been super beneficial, as well! Look forward to continuing to use the app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50