Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Tiffinly

Store Pickup + Delivery is the backbone of our online store and is an incredibly well-built app. Their customer service is legendary! No matter who I deal with at Zapiet I always always get exceptional customer service who go the extra mile to be meticulous in their work and response. Well done Zapiet! Customer forever!

Mix Home Mercantile

My experience with the Zapiet team was just nothing short of amazing. I received multiple communications a day to make sure I was happy with the progress and to clarify what I was needing. My site is now functioning exactly how I envisioned it and that would never have been possible without the amazing team at Zapiet!!!

The Charcuterie Expert

ok. This is the best tech support I have ever worked with. Answered all my questions, analyzed my settings, helped me make adjustments and even would send detailed custom instructions. Very very helpful!

I cannot thank you enough.

To your door Barrow

The app is great but that's not the reason you pay the monthly fee, you pay the monthly fee for the 5 star support! If you run into any issues they will fix it fast and guide you through it so you can get back to running your business.

Rigo’s Meal

The app fulfilled all our needs and more, easy to use, easy to edit, and the support is top-notch! willing to help with any questions we had. 5 stars well deserved!

Ferme Revivance

Great APP, really easy to use !
We use it since 6 months and it helped us to grow our business ans to stay focus on our productions.
The team is really professional, they answer really fast and clear.
thanks a lot to Ismael :)

Drops of Dough

We are using this app to deliver locally and set parameters around that. The support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful in tweaking it over the last 30 days as we test its usability. We're very happy now with how it works for us. Especially appreciate that they proactively follow up when I contact them, then get distracted by the many other balls in the air running a business. They don't let issues fall through the cracks. Great job Zapiet!

A Cup of Cake

The team helped me super well on all fronts. The service is very fast, nice and kind help. Thanks for everything!

Home Make It

This app is great and the support team has been fantastic! The team was very friendly and quick to help me get the app set up the way I needed.
Thanks again to the support team!

Billy's Bakery

Store Pickup + Delivery has changed how we deliver! Additionally, any support needed, the entire crew is attentive, thorough and quick to respond. I can't say good enough good things about Andy and his entire team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33