Store Pickup + Delivery

Supercharged in-store pickup and local delivery

From $29.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Eat Fit Go

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the app, simple and easy to use. Especially when you have excellent customer support from the chat. SANDY walked me through various changes and even sent me a hand drawn diagram showing me how and why edits needed to be made. Thank you Sandy!

Orrman's Cheese Shop

Great job helping us figure out the nuance of the shipping/local/delivery settings. Will recommend.

STAGLIO - La pizza al taglio

Location Switzerland

Great app and super support team!
we have been using Store Pickup + Deliver for a year and we are really happy about it, it makes simple and efficient to manage delivery and pickup orders.
Support team is fast and professional. Recommended.

August 4, 2022

Thank you Katia for your lovely review and for using our Store Pickup + Delivery app.

Any other questions or assistance, please do let us know.

Best wishes,

Heyou

We had some issues getting our API key plugged in and Jessica spent countless hours helping us through this until it was resolved. Highly recommend the customer service!

Hi Ashley,

It was my pleasure helping you to get everything set up and working with our Store Pickup + Delivery app, including the Roadie integration.

If you have any other questions, please do reach out!

Cheers,

addmeat

Location Hong Kong SAR

I'm opening my second store and chose to use Store Pickup + Delivery again because it helps relieve my local pick-up and delivery headaches. Their app is simple to use, clean UI/UX, and most importantly their staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I don't know to code and needed some a custom solution - their staff was patient and knowledgeable in understanding and guiding me throughout the process. Wonderful app and team!

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot :)

It was a pleasure working with you, good luck with your new store! If you need anything else, we're always here to help!

All the best,
Clemency :)

Cool&Simple - FR

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Application qui remplit toutes ses fonctions, très facile d'utilisation. Nous l'Utilisons aussi avec Delivery rates by zipcode, ça fonctionne très. Super service client, rapide et disponible!

Bonjour Constance,

J'ai été ravie de discuter avec vous aujourd'hui ! Je le suis tout autant de lire que vous êtes satisfaite de nos applications.

N'hésitez pas à m'écrire de nouveau,

Sandy

Slipacoff's Premium Meats

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This App helps my operations team to establish priorities. It also leads my customers to educate and increase their satisfaction.

Plus Pet Mendoza

Location Argentina
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Our experience with the app has been great so far.
Support team is very fast and helpful.
Five stars!

July 29, 2022

Hi Germán,

Thank you for leaving a lovely review.

It was my pleasure helping you with our Store Pickup + Delivery app on all of your stores.

Best wishes,

All Raw

Sandy was so helpful when setting up - thier support is absolutely top- notch. app does everything I want, which is it allows pick up at my two locations

July 29, 2022

Hello Lydia,

It was a pleasure discussing with you, and making sure that your settings were reflecting what you wanted to achieve :)

If you have any more questions, I'll only be a few clicks away!

Sandy

Farmers & Fishermen Purveyors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer support was very quick and helpful. Allowed me to quickly continue using this app and make business flow

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92