Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged store pickup and local delivery solution

Lammle's Western Wear

Was contacted by friendly support to upgrade our version. They helped us through the process, no problem. Thanks!

GAIA FLORA

Klaudia was amazing!!! helped me so much with this app! i'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

July 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review! It was a pleasure assisting you with our apps.
Should you need anything, you know where to find us

Thanks and have a great day,

Klaudia

Root to Market

This app has helped us provide solution to our business to add time slots to delivery. The support team are amazing at helping too. Being available at 6am has saved our bacon.

July 27, 2021

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for the awesome review! I'm glad that our app has provided a solution for your business.

Should you need anything else, you know where to find us!

Kindest regards,

Klaudia

החלוצים

The app is great and functions well. The delivery widget is simple, modified. The system enables the input of areas-codes very easy and flexible to contain several location areas.
The support service is very good. Fast reply, really helping with issues and providing helpful answers and assistance.
I recommend.

July 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm glad you're happy with our app and our support. I's our pleasure assisting you!

We're here should you need anything else.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Danny's Cycles Pre-orders

This app has been great, the setup instructions are very clear, so it's easy to get set up and running. Our shop has needed to use this app in some unorthodox ways, but their support has been excellent in getting it to work for our needs. They always respond in a timely manner and there has not been one instance where they were not able to resolve my issues. Truly a must have app for any shop.

Hi!

Lovely to hear your feedback, thank you for sharing your experience of setting the app up & working with our support team!

An Che Desserts

amazing service. I was using their trial to test out the app and I had a bit of trouble with setting up my pick up only option. They emailed me back super fast, gave me tons of useful links for suggestions to improve my checkout process. everything was very well thought out in their response. love it

Hey there,

Thanks for your kind review! Our team are really happy to have been able to assist you set up.

Del Tambo

It's the best app in the market for delivery solution, it's look nice, it's run very good and the support team it's amazing we use it for a cheese market, and all our costumer love that they can pick up a date and hour for delivery, and we love that we can know when they want their products :)

Hi there,

Wow! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We're happy you're loving the functionality & design of the app :)

Lou's Restaurant & Bakery

We use this app for our bakery pre-order. Prior to this, we had to print each order and hang on one of seven clipboards for the day of the week when the order would be pickup up. It was a mess and we were constantly loosing orders when someone brushed by the clipboard! We also had a bunch of custom code that made changing our site require a developer. With Store Pickup + Delivery, there is no code, the customer experience is great, and we can export our orders by day using Exportify. The bakers use the Exportify spreadsheet as their production report and things have improved significantly. We can blackout days when we are closed, and use the blackout feature to stop orders when we start to hit our production limits. You can easily edit pickup dates and instructions. Great app!

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your story! It's amazing to hear how you're using the app, and we're proud to be a part of it!

MyNationalPrinting

I used this app for free pick up services for my store, I needed an app that could offer free pick up on only certain items and disable shipping as well.
The customer service is GREAT! They respond fast and with extremely detailed and step by step instructions, making the app even easier to use!

July 13, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you so much for the lovely review! It was my pleasure helping you set up your store.

Should you need anything else, were here for you.

Have a lovely day,

Marija

Pâtisserie Rolland

Great app, AMAZING support! This app will fit right for small-medium businesses who need a good simple solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73