Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Store pickup and local delivery for your Shopify store

Ferme Revivance

Great APP, really easy to use !
We use it since 6 months and it helped us to grow our business ans to stay focus on our productions.
The team is really professional, they answer really fast and clear.
thanks a lot to Ismael :)

Drops of Dough

We are using this app to deliver locally and set parameters around that. The support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful in tweaking it over the last 30 days as we test its usability. We're very happy now with how it works for us. Especially appreciate that they proactively follow up when I contact them, then get distracted by the many other balls in the air running a business. They don't let issues fall through the cracks. Great job Zapiet!

A Cup of Cake

The team helped me super well on all fronts. The service is very fast, nice and kind help. Thanks for everything!

Home Make It

This app is great and the support team has been fantastic! The team was very friendly and quick to help me get the app set up the way I needed.
Thanks again to the support team!

Billy's Bakery

Store Pickup + Delivery has changed how we deliver! Additionally, any support needed, the entire crew is attentive, thorough and quick to respond. I can't say good enough good things about Andy and his entire team!

La Fleur Bouquets

This has changed how we offer delivery, pickup and shipping options to our clients. The team responds incredibly fast and they can pretty much set rules to make your store checkout process work the way you want!! Thanks so much guys!

Landeau

The app itself is fantastic, and the support team are incredible. We recently updated our Theme and it really messed with a lot of the apps that we had installed. Of the dozen or so apps that we use (and needed to reach out to), Zapiet have by far been the most friendly and efficient team. They've even helped us with aspects of our Theme upgrade that fall outside their actual app, which has been so helpful.

Can't recommend enough - Thank you again to the team!

Beth's Table Grazing Boxes, Boards and Tables

Wow! Ismail, you helped to get delivery working immediately on my site! Thank you for getting me up and running! You are wonderful! Thank you!!!!!!

TAK3 ACTION

Customer service is honestly the best i've had with any app. They went into my website and made sure the whole system was setup properly. Huge shoutout to Ismail!

Busy Bee Emporium

The support is awesome! Thanks guys for helping quickly and in a friendly manner! The team even checked in afterwards to ensure all was completed.
Bee-linda