Store Pickup + Delivery

Store Pickup + Delivery

by Zapiet

Supercharged Curbside Pickups, Local Delivery and Inventory

liquifiedjuicery

The customer service rep who helped me fix my problem did an amazing job and I couldn’t be more happy about the help

Krunch Online

Great APP. I use it for effective pick & delivery dates, times & rates. It works really well. The only downside is you can't use the buy now button.

UMINONO

Very helpful to install the app on my theme, I received all the help needed.
The app is neat and looks very professional on my store.

SPLATTER

Been enjoying this app for a while now and we find that it offers customers a convenient shopping experience based on their personal logistic preferences. The customer service is truly excellent. Ronan went above and beyond to assist me in implementing customised codes for a rather tricky campaign mechanic I had in mind. That was an unexpected surprise and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you!

NOOR to GO

Zapiet have created a very comprehensive app with Store Pickup and Delivery. We did test drive every pickup and delivery app in the app store and none came close as far as functionality, documentation and presentation. We have had an extremely positive experience with Zapiet Customer Support. They respond in a timely fashion and have gone the extra mile to help us out with every query and request. Highly recommended!

avevewinkels.be

The Zapiet team is very fast with their service and helped us out with our problems. I really recommend their app.

The Cakery HK

super helpful! I have contacted many app / shopify support, you guys are by far the most responsive and most helpful. thank you so so much for your help! please stay safe and healthy!!

Casaflor

I used this app to organize my store's checkout process. Since we are a flower shop that delivers locally and also ships nationwide and offers store pickup, the delivery options can get complicated alone, but especially because our products are normally for specific dates. This app works great once you get the hang of it, but the real 5 stars lies in the team that has responded to my (many many) questions and doubts in an extremely kind, efficient and helpful way. Thank you again for your help!

Wheelhouse at Home

Zapiet is a great app. Their developers are incredible in every way -- Sebastian especially. I was in a crunch and he helped me so much and was so kind and patient. It meant the world. Definitely recommend.

JuJu's Boutique

We needed to fix the way we were doing pickups. Zapiet helped us seamlessly set up our pickups and created such a great experience for our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50