4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and comprehensive features. It's ideal for businesses offering local delivery and pickup, efficiently managing these operations and integrating well with other tools. Key features include customizable pickup times, delivery dates, and preparation times. The app also caters to complex delivery needs and multi-location brands. Merchants praise the exceptional customer support, the app's ability to enhance the checkout experience, and its provision of curbside pick-up, local deliveries, and click and collect services. When paired with the Rates By Distance app, it can calculate local deliveries by distance. Merchants commend the app for streamlining operations and boosting customer satisfaction.

June 27, 2023

Getting some of this setup was a little tricky, but support was A++. This is a fantastic local delivery integration. Stephanie is a real expert on all the settings.

Private Label
About 1 month using the app

Hi Mikey,

And thank you for your kind words and awesome review!

I'm glad I was able to help you configure our app to fit your needs for the Roadie integration

If anything else comes up though, don't hesitate to reach out, we'll be there!

Steph

June 26, 2023

I have been using the app for many years and always like it. It just works. The support is also efficient, they quickly fix problems themselves or show me how to when needed. Special shoot-out to Stephane! ;)

Yann Haute Patisserie ltd.
Over 3 years using the app

Hi Jeraldine

And thank you very much for your wonderful review!
It was my pleasure helping you with our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Steph

June 22, 2023

Horrible company and customer service had no knowledge of app being install to our site found out after 10 days later, with not access or me providing additional information for app to function. Contacted customer support and let them know we had no knowledge of app being installed and removed it with no use after discovering app was installed to our account and still was charged. very unprofessional and scam

Chef Anthony’s Smoked Fish Dip
5 months using the app

Hi Guys,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review on the app store. Our refund policy regarding app charges aligns with that of Shopify, that being that app charges are non-refundable.

However, we understand that each situation is different, and we are always willing to go the extra mile to support our merchants. Unfortunately, in this case, you had the app installed back in January and only uninstalled in June, so using the app for over 6 months. I will be reaching out to you personally to understand how we can support you.

Kind Regards,

Sam

June 21, 2023

I am absolutely happy to write this review for the incomparable Zapiet team, whose quality of service stands unrivaled in the Shopify app space. It has been a distinct pleasure collaborating with them. Jessica, a true virtuoso in her field, is nothing short of legendary in her commitment to our success. Meanwhile, Andy, the Founder, impresses not only as an extraordinary entrepreneur but also as a visionary who has created precisely the tool we urgently needed for our specific business needs - marketing our delicious cookies and temperature-sensitive goods across the nation. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Félix & Norton
Over 1 year using the app
Zapiet replied June 22, 2023

Thank you so very much for your extremely kind words and wonderful review

It was an absolute pleasure helping you come up with a solution for your local delivery & shipping needs with our conditional activation feature in our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

We feel extremely proud of working with a Founder that’s extremely passionate about creating solutions, he was over the moon with your comments, means a lot for all of us at Zapiet.

Please do not hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.

All the best,

June 15, 2023

Needed help getting the discount codes for pickup/delivery working. Clemency provided excellent customer service and was able to fix the issues we were having. Very happy with this app!

Family Pride Meats
11 months using the app
Zapiet replied June 15, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and getting the pickup and delivery discount codes working :)
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Hope you have a great day,
Clemency

June 15, 2023

This app helps us with local pickup, delivery, and shipping of our store products.
Great product and superb support.
Veno in the support team is amazing

Furniture Reuse
About 2 months using the app
Zapiet replied June 15, 2023

Hi Diye!

Thank you for your kind words and wonderful review. It was a pleasure assisting you with setting up product availability and shipping rates in our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app. If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

-Veno

June 14, 2023

Their customer service is 10/10! Had an issue setting up shipping and delivery profiles, and Jessica was more than helpful in resolving my issue and fixing a few other things.

Torch & Crown Brewing Company
Over 2 years using the app
Zapiet replied June 14, 2023

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, it is very much appreciated

It was my pleasure helping you today to set up your shipping rates for a specific product with our conditional activation feature in our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app.

If you have any other questions or need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

June 1, 2023

Quick and friendly support team. Lot's of configurable options which really helps match our operations flow.

MyOfficeMenu.com
3 months using the app
Zapiet replied June 5, 2023

Hi Mark,

It was my pleasure helping you today with the preparation times and cut-off times for our Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery app

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Thanks,

Edited May 29, 2023

Outstanding technical support I received from Raji. I recently had an issue with my Zapiet account, and Raji was able to quickly and effectively resolve the issue.

Raji was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They took the time to understand my issue and then worked with my template specifically to find a solution.

I am so incredibly impressed with the effort level and technical abilities of Raji. They went above and beyond to help me, and I am so grateful for their assistance. As a result of Raji's help, I will be a Zapiet customer and advocate for life. I am confident that I can always count on Zapiet to provide me with the excellent customer service I have come to expect.

Thank you again for Raji's outstanding support. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs help.

1-800-GOFRUIT
7 months using the app
Zapiet replied May 29, 2023

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! I greatly appreciate your kind words and am thrilled that you enjoyed the technical support you received regarding Zapiet ‑ Pickup + Delivery.

We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and thrilled to have you as a valued Zapiet customer.

Should you require assistance with Zapiet apps in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help!

Warm regards,

Ismail Raji

May 27, 2023

We own a company that sells gifts and before getting Zapiet our clients were confused in our checkout. They would never give us the recipient phone number and sometimes they would choose the gift to be shipped via our Canada Post Flat rate box for more money than it would have cost if they selected delivery which is faster and cheaper. We set up Zapiet pickup and delivery as well as Zapiet rates by Postal code and although setting up the shipping profiles/delivery rates was not intuitive and therefore harder for me than just using organic Shopify, the Zapiet live chat reps were super knowledgeable and programmed them for me along with a little bit of free coding to make the Canada Post Flat Rate box work. I love that the recipient phone number is now clear and mandatory and with editing the language I was able to turn the delivery note field into a GIFT NOTE field for clients to fill out for their recipient. The part I like the best is the customer filling out their postal code before reaching the cart to see if we deliver to their area. I would say this app can do 99% of what I want it to do but the benefits LARGELY outweigh losing the 1% (which only pertain to the Canada Post Flat Rate Box, which if you don't use then not applicable to you). Overall I recommend highly.

All My Best Baskets
7 days using the app
Zapiet replied June 5, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed review! It was my pleasure assisting you with your Zapiet - Pickup + Delivery rates setup!

If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know!

All the best,