Let your customers come to you and save money on picking, packing and shipping their items by offering store pickup
The most powerful, fully featured, local delivery solution available for Shopify. Suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Flexible shipping calendar with blackout dates, advanced notice, future order restrictions.
About Store Pickup + Delivery
The most complete store pickup and local delivery solution for Shopify. Fully featured, customizable and ideal whether you have one pickup location or thousands; Zapiet is Shopify’s most popular store pickup and local delivery solution, empowering thousands of merchants around the world.
Let your customers choose when and where they want to pickup
With full integration to your Shopify store and checkout and clear, intuitive interface you can boost your conversion rate and offer your customers fantastic flexibility of picking up their orders in-store.
Add fully customisable breakpoints, time ranges and day-to-day availability to manage expectations and add unlimited stores and locations.
Enjoy frequent product updates that add your most requested features and responsive support to get the app embedded into your operation.
- Schedule store pickups, local deliveries and date-based shipping orders in-store from the Shopify POS
- Control each store’s opening times and availability
- Date and time picker gives your customers convenience
- Conditional pickup, delivery or shipping based on order total or weight
- Postal code search for customers to find the nearest pickup point
- Automatically tag orders according to their location and then filter by type
- Customisable breakpoints, like ‘order by 2 pm for next day delivery’
- Import and export your stores in bulk via CSV
- Set individual products as pickup only, local delivery only, or shipping only
- Set minimum times between order and pickup availability to avoid over-commitment
- Granular control of time slots, from hourly down to 15-minute intervals
- Set your entire store to pickup only mode, ideal if you don’t want to offer delivery
- Support for translation into any language
- Zapier integration support to add integration with hundreds of apps
Additional features with local delivery
- Allow customers to check delivery eligibility on your homepage
- Postal code validation for driving distance, maximum radius and matching
- Support for multiple dispatch locations and delivery-only stores
- Set days and times when deliveries are not available
- Offer delivery slots as customisable time ranges such as 2pm-5pm
- Offer an unlimited number of delivery slots at each location
- Support for your network of delivery-only stores
Pricing that grows with you
Flexible monthly plans based on your number of locations. Freely switch between plans as you go with no minimum contract. Have more than 2,000 locations? No problem. Get in touch to talk about our enterprise options.
Use our 14-day free trial to evaluate our features within your workflow.
- Shopify POS,
- Multi-location inventory,
- Intuitive Shipping,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $23.20/month billed at $278.40 once per year
1 - 3 locations
Shopify POS integration
or $28/month billed at $336 once per year
1 - 100 locations
Shopify POS integration
or $37.20/month billed at $446.40 once per year
1 - 2,000 locations
All Advanced features
Import locations via CSV
Early access to new features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 357 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great APP, really easy to use !
We use it since 6 months and it helped us to grow our business ans to stay focus on our productions.
The team is really professional, they answer really fast and clear.
thanks a lot to Ismael :)
Drops of Dough
We are using this app to deliver locally and set parameters around that. The support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful in tweaking it over the last 30 days as we test its usability. We're very happy now with how it works for us. Especially appreciate that they proactively follow up when I contact them, then get distracted by the many other balls in the air running a business. They don't let issues fall through the cracks. Great job Zapiet!
I Sell Fitness
Could be a good app, was very excited. The app looks clean and seems to do what I want, but there is no support from the app developers. I installed the trial version, it was working okay the first night 2 days ago from this review post. I did have some questions and tried to contact the developer via Chat Feature (they have yet to respond to any of those questions now ~30 hours later.) The first morning I had app installed, I had my first customer attempt to make a local pickup purchase and schedule it for about 10 days out. The app kept trying to charge him the shipping, it would not remove it. Started trying to get into contact with the developers again, right after that via the Chat function again. They failed to respond to numerous messages so I went to email, which they responded to in a somewhat reasonable time frame, asking for access to my store. I gave access to them in a matter of minutes after receiving their request and also emailed them back right away saying I granted them the access. Now here we are almost 24 hours later and nothing has been corrected, there has been no further communication from them. I don't even think they have logged into the site to investigate the issue. Very hard to run a business when there is an error with an app making it unusable and the developers do not seem to care. Seems like others have the same issue after reading other 1 star review, and it seems their issues are over a much longer time period than mine. Not very reassuring.
Bottom Line: The app is unusable for me. It gives the option for local pickup, but still charges the customer the shipping. Find another app where the developers are actually responsive.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I have just taken a look at our support logs and can see that my team replied within a matter of hours to each of your emails (even on the weekend). This far surpasses the average response time for a Shopify app developer.
Although I agree we can do better, which is why we are actively recruiting for additional support staff with the aim of offering live 24/7 support ASAP.
With regards to your rates issue. We are currently the only app on the App Store that has the ability to control exactly which rates are displayed and when. Your shipping rate should not have been appearing when a customer selected to pickup and vice versa.
In your particular case your issue was caused due to not adding a valid Entuire API key within our rates settings page. As soon as you have a valid key in hand please let me know and we can finalise your setup :)