Let your customers come to you and save money on picking, packing and shipping their items by offering store pickup
The most powerful, fully featured, local delivery solution available for Shopify. Suitable for businesses of all sizes.
Flexible shipping calendar with blackout dates, advanced notice, future order restrictions.
About Store Pickup + Delivery
We are currently experiencing a spike in installs and support requests whilst we help merchants switch to delivery/pickup first in light of the COVID-19 crisis.
Please bare with our support team at this time. We will do everything we can to reply as fast as possible.
The most complete store pickup and local delivery solution for Shopify. Fully featured, customizable and ideal whether you have one pickup location or thousands; Zapiet is Shopify’s most popular store pickup and local delivery solution, empowering thousands of merchants around the world.
Let your customers choose when and where they want to pickup
With full integration to your Shopify store and checkout and clear, intuitive interface you can boost your conversion rate and offer your customers fantastic flexibility of picking up their orders in-store.
Add fully customisable breakpoints, time ranges and day-to-day availability to manage expectations and add unlimited stores and locations.
Enjoy frequent product updates that add your most requested features and responsive support to get the app embedded into your operation.
- Schedule store pickups, local deliveries and date-based shipping orders in-store from the Shopify POS
- Control each store’s pickup times and availability
- Date and time picker gives your customers convenience
- Conditional pickup, delivery or shipping based on order total or weight
- Postal code search for customers to find the nearest pickup point
- Automatically tag orders according to their location and then filter by type
- Customisable preparation breakpoints, like ‘order by 2 pm for next day delivery’
- Import and export your stores in bulk via CSV
- Set individual products as pickup only, local delivery only, or shipping only
- Set minimum times between order and pickup availability to avoid over-commitment
- Set preparation times at both global and per product level
- Granular control of time slots, from hourly down to 10-minute intervals
- Set your entire store to pickup only mode, ideal if you don’t want to offer delivery
- Support for translation into any language
- Zapier integration support to add integration with hundreds of apps
Additional features with local delivery
- Allow customers to check delivery eligibility on your homepage
- Postal code validation for driving distance, maximum radius and matching
- Support for multiple dispatch locations and delivery-only stores
- Set days and times when deliveries are not available
- Offer delivery slots as customisable time ranges such as 2pm-5pm
- Offer an unlimited number of delivery slots at each location
- Support for your network of delivery-only stores
- Shopify POS,
- Multi-location inventory,
- Intuitive Shipping,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $23.20/month billed at $278.40 once per year
1 - 3 locations
Shopify POS integration
or $28/month billed at $336 once per year
1 - 100 locations
Shopify POS integration
or $37.20/month billed at $446.40 once per year
1 - 2,000 locations
All Advanced features
Preparation time per product
Delivery slot limits
Early access to new features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app with great support from the team at Zapiet. Keep it up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Locust Lane Craft Brewery
The app had the features we wanted. Spent hours setting-up and customizing code per their directions. Had questions. Send email. They took 6 days to respond and noted "We failed you". I had found work-arounds to the questions I had submitted prior to their responses. Then found trouble with shipping rates calculations. They were charging customers ~$8 less than we were going to have to pay. Send another ticket. Did not receive a response. Sent another message and was told the person who'd been handling our ticket was off and it would be assigned to someone else. No response to date. Cancelled the app prior to being charged for it. Found a similar app with a phone number and actually answers the phone!
Morgan Jane Home
I needed to separate out products that could ship from products that were only for store pickup. This app works perfectly for that. And Robert was a big help with a few tweaks I wanted. I highly recommend Store Pickup + Delivery.