ClickCease ‑ Ad Protection

Prevent fake clicks and impressions on Google and Facebook Ads

From $59/month. 7-day free trial.

Black & Gifted LLC

The app worked fine until about a week ago. All analytics stopped for no reason. Because of this, bots were eating my ad budget. Had several chats with people and no one could help. They all said they had to escalate to tech support. Tech support never responded to any requests. Finally, the last person I had a chat with said the app was waiting for me to select a plan!!! I was already a customer who has been billed $59!!!! This shows me that their people are poorly trained with little to no knowledge of the product. Would not recommend it to anyone since when something goes wrong, no one can help. Would give zero stars if possible.

May 29, 2022

Hi Chris,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with ClickCease. We’re happy to write that the tech issue is now resolved and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our customer experience manager will reach out asap to address your feedback and make sure you’re set up successfully.

Style Finish Design Pty Ltd

Do not bother installing this app. App does not work. I could not get past the screen that asks you which plan to select even though I selected the plan I wanted multiple times. Customer service was quick to respond but the people providing the service are not well trained. You never work with the same person twice therefore each person ask the same questions again. Waste of my time! Not happy! I had to give it one star because you cannot submit your review. This is a zero star experience.

SPAZA.ae

One of the most awaited app. Pity it doesn't run. App itself doesn't get installed. Pathetic customer service. After 1 or 2 days, they tell the issue is resolved. I try to install and guess what it doesn't work as usual. Have been waiting for more than a week now. They still couldn't fix it.

September 9, 2021

Hi there,

I would like to sincerely apologise for the experience you had when you initially installed our app.  Our dev and support team took it extremely seriously and have done everything to guarantee no other customer has a similar experience.

The app has now been launched properly. The issue you had, has been fixed and tested thoroughly. We have since had multiple installs that have had no issues and the app is running optimally. I am also glad to hear that you have since signed up and have been using our service for a few weeks now. Everything is running smoothly and we are blocking all fraud that is occuring on your campaigns.

Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there is anything you may need.

Kind regards