Clickfunnels Integration App

Clickfunnels Integration App

by ShopFunnel.io

Send Clickfunnels orders to your shop with ShopFunnel.io

Elephant Shirt Store

I have been using Shopfunnels since June and after some technical support it does pretty much what it is supposed to. It definitely is a great tool for combining Clickfunnel orders with the other OTOs and sending them to Shopify. My only complaint is that about 10% of the time it transfers the customer name over to Shopify as “Unknown Name” even though the customer entered their name in Clickfunnels. When the purchase confirmation emails are atomically sent out the “Unknown Name” confuses the customers and causes some customer service problems. My solution is to manually copy the name from Clickfunnels and update the contact in Shopify which, in addition to causing confusion with the customer, becomes time consuming. I brought up the problem with Shopfunnels support towards the end of June. I followed up a few weeks later in July and they said they were trying to resolve it ASAP. I’ve followed up three more times since then and even though my chats are “seen” they have pretty much been ignoring me. I'm very disappointed that they don't even bother to respond and I hope that this review will encourage them to help with the problem or at least write back. In the meantime, I’m definitely looking for another app to try as an alternative.

The FAB Co.

How is this app not shouted about? It is literally exactly what i needed! Thank you. It integrates in a much more natural logical way with your funnel than the very limited integration in CF.

SGC cosmotech

This is a game changer for shopify and clickfunnels user. Save me a lot of time to fill in the customer information in Shopify

PortaPocket ...by Undercover Solutions, LLC

Super easy to apply, and a very responsive support team make me feel comfortable using this app. Glad to see some excellent tools like this here on shopify! Good stuff.

Paul Thomas Chocolates

Worked perfect for me. SIDENOTE: It did, for me, take about 15 minutes for the order to show up in my Shopify. Which is fine. It worked in both test mode and with a real cc. For me, it combined my Core Offer $35, Bump $17, Upsell 1 $30 & Upsell 2 $39 perfectly. You fellas are life savers. Also received the email no problemo.

UberShoppez

Amazed by the simplicity of this app. Had a few hick ups but was able to get it fixed with very fast support. Just try it and see for yourself.

Foxbrim Naturals

The app did exactly what I needed it to. I was receiving multiple orders for the upsells from clickfunnel, and while I could go with a third party app to handle that, I would have had to do all the follow up emails. This app does both beautifully - 1 order with all the products AND emails are sent from shopify. Not only that but support was fantastic. Had some initial problems because of the way our clickfunnel was set up and they quickly resolved it.

Purple Foot

Good app! I used this to integrate my clickfunnels and shopify store and it works great! Support is helpful and this is way better than the other integration I tried. Thank you