Clickfunnels Integration App

Clickfunnels Integration App

by ShopFunnel.io

Send Clickfunnels orders to your shop with ShopFunnel.io

Elephant Shirt Store

I have been the Shopfunnel app since June. When I first installed the app it pretty much did what it was supposed to except for a few technical problems that after a few months of me sending messages/emails and even leaving a negative review have finally been acknowledged and fixed. This review is an update from my previous one explaining the problems with the app that have since been fixed. When I first started using the app it was completely free up until about a week ago when they started charging for it. Because of this I decided to explore other options again to see if there was any other free ways to accomplish the same thing. I found a few other apps out there that looked like they could accomplish the same thing but were much more expensive. I found that Clickfunnels already has a built-in integration with Shopify that will transfer the customer’s information over and create an order. It looks like Clickfunnels can also send confirmation emails and even integrate directly with some of the email services, however I am still learning how to do this. Overall, this is a useful app that makes the integration easier than doing it piece-by-piece yourself. The two things that this app does that I have not found another way accomplish yet is to trigger the confirmation email directly from Shopify (unless you use Zapier which can be more expensive) and combine orders, bumps, upsells, etc into a single order. Basically, what it comes down to is you will be paying for these two features. I think it's worth at least signing up for the free trial to see for yourself.

The FAB Co.

How is this app not shouted about? It is literally exactly what i needed! Thank you. It integrates in a much more natural logical way with your funnel than the very limited integration in CF.

SGC cosmotech

This is a game changer for shopify and clickfunnels user. Save me a lot of time to fill in the customer information in Shopify

PortaPocket ...by Undercover Solutions, LLC

Super easy to apply, and a very responsive support team make me feel comfortable using this app. Glad to see some excellent tools like this here on shopify! Good stuff.

Paul Thomas Chocolates

Worked perfect for me. SIDENOTE: It did, for me, take about 15 minutes for the order to show up in my Shopify. Which is fine. It worked in both test mode and with a real cc. For me, it combined my Core Offer $35, Bump $17, Upsell 1 $30 & Upsell 2 $39 perfectly. You fellas are life savers. Also received the email no problemo.

UberShoppez

Amazed by the simplicity of this app. Had a few hick ups but was able to get it fixed with very fast support. Just try it and see for yourself.

Foxbrim Naturals

The app did exactly what I needed it to. I was receiving multiple orders for the upsells from clickfunnel, and while I could go with a third party app to handle that, I would have had to do all the follow up emails. This app does both beautifully - 1 order with all the products AND emails are sent from shopify. Not only that but support was fantastic. Had some initial problems because of the way our clickfunnel was set up and they quickly resolved it.

Purple Foot

Good app! I used this to integrate my clickfunnels and shopify store and it works great! Support is helpful and this is way better than the other integration I tried. Thank you