Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Valor Pro Athleisures

Valor Pro Athleisures® has not launched as of current. The app is simple and easy to utilize, and we have not had any concerns or issues. Review will update upon full utilization

Dear Jude

Integrates well into the store and takes the hassle out of returns. Support has been quick and helpful when I’ve needed it.

Leni Swims

Great app to use. Makes returns easy to organise and do. They also have a great customer service team.

NOM

Fantastic app! We were looking for an easy to use solution for customer returns and glad we found this. Easy to setup with amazing & fast support. The returns portal included for free looks professional. You also get to use the power of Collect Plus network to offer returns for free to your customers. Highly recommended

Adika

Just completed on-boarding which was a breeze, thanks to Jodie who helped us all along the way. So far looks great and test return went well!

Dethrone The King

Installed a few weeks ago. Look's great. Just had a setup call with support and we are going to add this to our store to manage all our returns.

HÁI Swimwear

I highly recommended it! The app is straightforward to navigate. We have tested a couple of refunds on our website and it all went smoothly.

Weather Spares

This really does make the customer return process simple. There are very few places without Collect+ stores nearby and of course their coverage is always expanding. Also the setup is quick, simple and the support during this is second to none. If only all Apps had this level of end to end support.

Reason To Rent Ltd

Absolutely brilliant app. It has made my returns process so simple and the team are fantastic at answering questions quickly and efficiently. The intro call was also fantastic as it meant I was able to skip the initial 'getting my head around a new software' and instead I was shown and talked through how to use it and saved so much time. So glad I found this app! Do it, install it, you'll love it!

D'Luxe Prints

Fantastic app, just what I need for my store. Customer service is fantastic, had a quick but very informative zoom call to help me understand and set up this service and my customers will be happy with the free returns option going forward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21