Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Zenyoo

After searching and downloading a couple of Apps, I found Clicksit and it was the easiest to use, so straightforward and really helpful staff. Have already recommended to 2 friends who have started their new stores and will continue to reccomend!

Abbot's Shoes

Friendly customer service and a great app, exactly what I was looking for! I would recommend the app for anyone trying to streamline their returns service.

Tropical Activewear

Amazing app and even more amazing customer service. Very attentive & helpful. Have used this app and will only use this app. Works perfectly and blends in my store theme. Hassle free, easy to use for both seller and buyer. Thanks Thomas & team!

Inglesina Shop

Very useful app to manage the return/exchange/credit requests. You can customize many fields, as well as the email templates and return labels. Support service is very very reactive. Thumbs up!

Purple Menswear

Great app and even better support! The team has been professional and effective from start to finish

2segypt

I rely a lot on this application and it's not working right now.
Please fix the issue asap or inform us if you are not working anymore.

TheLifestyleHut

I use clicksit returns for my store and i highly recommend, the staff are very quick to respond and very helpful.

Ninepine AB

Nice simple app and thoughtful support. Has a nice flow and waiting for international shipping labels!

Gaâla

This is a great app, we’ve been using it for two months now! Convenient to use and good customer service.

AsterMariee Boutique

I use this app to allow my customers to file for a return or an exchange and its a great easy app to use!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16