Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

The Rainbow Unisaur Ltd

I was looking for an app to help me save time when it comes to returns. I am very pleased with this app it has a great user friendly dashboard and was super easy to set up. The team were great following up with me to make sure i had found everything ok. The customer side is also very smooth and easy to use. I did find the generic information a little misleading from a customer perspective if you intend to pass on the shipping costs to the customer but not really an issue as you can edit yourself. I also would have liked the option to have the returns linked to my own royal mail account so that all my postage costs came from one account and i could apply my own rates. Overall i am very impressed and this app has done exactly what i wanted - saved me time, dealt efficiently with the returns.

For Dog Lovers

The Team is very helpful (especially Dan :-)) They guided me through the set up and were very flexible with my availability!
I am half way using the app as i still need to set up few things but so far it is working absolutely flawless!

saint-aubin-retail&-distribution

Make returns very easy. Not a hard process to understand. I have not had any complaints from customers.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Fantastic app and saves us a lot of time, money and effort. For anyone who hates dealing with returns, you'll love this. It's almost fun

Moonstitch.in

Really good app, easy to set up and has given the customer much more visibility and control in the returns process, I hope they will come up with more addons in this app.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

The app we never knew we needed! Installation and set-up was easy. The instructional video was all it needed to get us started. Just wished there was a way to tag final sale orders/products to be excluded from returns. We use Clicksit as our returns management portal along with Shopify POS to process refunds back to gift card though it would be cool if we could refund directly from the app. We are looking froward to a more organised and professional returns experience for both our team and customers. Great job!

Red Original

Really easy to set up and has given the customer much more visibility and control in the returns process whilst making it easier for them. Really pleased we chose Clicksit.

Kins & Kay

Really easy to use and has helped manage our returns easily. Customer service is very responsive as well. I would recommend this app to other merchants. Would be nice if you could actually refund directly from the app as well.

Blast Cosmetics

As a returning customer, I love the app for my website, it's simple and easy for both my business and a better journey for my customer to process a return a lot easier and hassle free. I find the app easy to install and to manage which doesn't take up my time a lot and then I have more time to crack on with the business more.

May 11, 2021

Great to have you onboard Blast Cosmetics, and pleased to hear your setup was smooth. What you have described is what we strive for improving the return journey of both you and your customers. To make sure your customers keep coming back!

Best
Clicksit support

Mirame

A really bad service, not one parcel has been returned to us correctly and no reimbursement for the packages lost!

May 11, 2021

Hi Mirame, apologies for your experience here. Reviewing your account there appears to have been an issue with your address setup which has caused parcels to be held. I've reached out to you to follow up on this, but please do contact customer support as you will receive full compensation for any parcels delayed or missing.

Clicksit support