Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Shutt Velo Rapide

Easy to set up and a simple process for customers to follow. Simplified our returns process and reduced time spent on customer support. Excellent app, thank you!

Dessus.cc

Not used extensively so far but customer support from clicksit has been excellent in setting up and getting going. Having an integrated returns service really adds to the professionalism of my business.

Belezar

Excellent service would recommend for people to use. Tom ensures there is regular updates and help, however sometimes getting hold of collectplus can be hard

MONTEZEMOLO

we are testing it and it seems to work properly. improve customer support anyway. greater customization possibilities would be appreciated

Submission Shark

I use this app to easily segment the customer's return request. it's a seamless integration that allows a more professional look.

ELVIO ZANON

appena installata, non so come andrà, per il momento tutto ok ------------------------------------------------------

The Prince Webshop

The app is very nice for customer communication around returns and easy to setup also language-wise, there is manual task involved in the actual return to stock and refund, but my customers are happy with the portal.

SHRINE

We have used this application to help us monitor and keep track of our returns. Originally we could not account or anticipate the number of returns we were getting, this app has allowed us to do this. It has also reduced the number of emails we were getting as it has automated the process somewhat.

Hippy Hep

This is a great app. Don't need any coding to install it and just following the instruction video would help you create the returns page and you can manually manage your store returns on the Dashboard. This is one of the free apps that works wonderful for Returns.

cohymart

I like this app because it was automatically set to my theme, have not really used the features yet as I am still in the process of launching. The one issue I had was that all my pages had a title except my returns page, but I just created an image and inserted it into the logo slot and the problem was solved, since clicksit could not customize that for me. Other issue is when automatically setting the approval, there are no options as to what conditions can be used for automatic approval. Also you can't preview the emails. But overall seems easy to use and set up. The response is pretty good when support is needed. support@cohymart.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13