Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Pick-a-Smile

I am happy with the app. It's free and does a really good job in terms of managing the entire returns process systematically. Is also working perfectly with the language translation app on my site.

CityGlamourUK

I was looking for something to simplify the headaches of order returns (part of the business unfortunately) and this was perfect all round. Very easy to set up and customise. Now it's all done by a few clicks and job done.

TopDog Harnesses

I use this app to process our refunds and give our business a professional look. The demo run through was informative and really helpful. Although we have not started trading yet, everything is set up ready for our launch!

Not yet discovered any problems, the only disadvantage is the high returns courier fees. However, you are only charged for each return label used. We give customers the option not to use the label and if they do we invoice them directly.

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk

Simple and easy to use. Tom - the app owner, is also very helpful and responsive to help fix an issue with my logo. It would be even better if I can arrange a return to European countries.

Inspo + Ivy

easy to use. my customers enjoy the easy process. i am able to track my returns . the links are usable.

Studio Nicholson

Since we install Clicksit Returns App our Customer Service is better.
Such a nice and helpful team!

SienCy

Honestly such lovely people, friendly and extremely patient too!! Happy with the service so far! Would give more than 5 stars if they were available.

Elephant Box

The app is working very well so far, great support from the team. Adds a level of professionalism to the site and hopefully will make it easier for our customers to return items to us.

The White Willow

the app is working absolutely fine.. we look to use the same in future as well and extremely happy...cheers to the entire team

FootballWear

So far so good, no issues setting up and its so easy to interact with the costumers. Thank you very much for building such a solid app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7