Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

BlockBlueLight UK

amazing reutrns app, allows us to manage all customer returns and allows customers to enter all the details in via a very easy to use portal. Cannot fault it at all!

Koy Clothing

The app is great. A couple more automations could be useful though, and also international returns labels.

Hemp Botanics

This app is incredibly easy to use and has made our returns process so much easier for both ourselves and our customers. You only have to pay for CollectPlus labels that actually get used - great app!

HOUSE OF MILEL

I love this app! Very helpful advisor (Jodie), she helped me with setting up the app on my store and talked me through the whole process of activating Collect plus for me. Do not hesitate to download this app! You will not regret it and the support of the advisors is excellent!!!

Tiffanyx

A very useful and easy to use free app. I have written a feedback personally, but again, thank you for creating such an app.

Dracul Transylvania

Really gives my clients the trust to order seeing the return page, so it helps them see this page on my site.

COCOSTUDIOS

I am honestly SO shocked at how good this app is. I was previously doing this manually with 'return email templates' and it was horrible trying to keep track of everything and communicating back and forth. This has saved me sooo much time & has added a huge professional touch to the website. I cannot say enough good things.. I just hope it stays this good without problems! It's a no-brainer for anyone considering!

Hodoom.com

Easy to setup and use, and very kind Customer service in touch.
It makes my return process easier. Thanks.

Kidsbe

Excellent app, makes it so easy for my customers to return with ease. Straightforward instructions on what to do and customers are happy with the simplicity of the service!

Phone Bar

Amazing app, creates an automated returns centre for the customer to automatically go in and submit return requests. Easy to use, very friendly company to go through and everything is broken down and explained each step of the way. We use on three different stores and have not had any issues whatsoever. Support is literally a live chat or a phone call away too if you need help setting up or using anything. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28