Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

DRUIDS

This app is a god send! The team are amazing and have helped with all stages of integration. Definitely recommend.

Zoe Vine

This is a very user friendly app (for both the customer and the retailer) which does the job perfectly. It has made my returns process efficient and professional whilst saving me a lot of time on return emails. It looks great on the website and is very easy to set up. Plus it's free! I would highly recommend it.

Joheela

Easy to set up everything and easy to use too. I had an issue with something that didn't worked as it should and the chat replied to me fast and Clicksit fixed the problem. The translation page is essential if you have customers from different countries.

Ocean Rebel

So far so good, great live chat service. Dealing with real people is much better than those automated bots.

Prettyie

This app is amazing, so good to use and really gives a professional look to your customers who use it. Makes it really easy to do everything as its all in one place and you get emails as soon as someone wants to return something. HIGHLY recommend this app - the team are also superb! No matter how big or small your business is this app will help you and the rates are really good.

Big Boots UK

We've only just started using this app to help with conversions and to help with our returns process as we grow our business. It's been a doddle so far even if we've only had to use it 3 times. Looking forward to getting to know the app better as business picks up.

activebred

Great app. Easy to set-up and use, customer service has been great and I think it is a great value for what you get. They also offer return labels at a very reasonable price.

Arumu

Great app - super easy to set-up and use, and provides an extremely customer-centric way of processing & tracking returns!

SweetDreamz Ltd

This app allows me to manage my returns so easily and has every function I need and great customer service

Artyeto

O aplicativo é excelente e ajuda a organizar melhor o processo de troca/devolução. Além de tudo, a instalação é bem simples.