Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Unique Chic Store

This app is a great addition to my store. It is readily available in the top menu for my customers who need to return an item. It notifies you of any returns initiated, and informs the customer where to send the returns. I recommend it.

Trophyline

Clicksit is super easy to use and set up! Great way to organize all returns and exchanges. if your a small business owner I highly recommended it!

Sweetheart Nightwear

I love this app as I have always struggled to stay on top of my returns but with this app, it is so easy and for once I am on top of the returns. I would recommend this app.

Rude Offensive

Absolutely great app, really helps keep a track of customer returns. Would definitely recommend. You have nothing to lose by trying it

OffensivelyBlessed3

Offensively Blessed was manually updating information on a manual refund per shopify and found Clicksit Return Center app which assited with pulling in the products and able to write a professional email to customer to keep up with updates on status of refund. We are enjoying the app which helps with management for any future returns for the store. Thanks alot Clicksit Return Center for an Awesome product to assit with our store. Offensively Blessed~Claudia

BushcraftLab

Very easy to use, great service and affordable return service, would recommend to anyone running an online retail service. We've also had some great feedback from our customers who seem happy with the ease we conduct our returns

Union 22

We used Clicksit to help track returns and make it cheaper for our customers to return items also. Clicksit is a great app that allows seamless and easy returns with competitive prices! Would highly recommend.

We like the notification of customers wanting to return items so we can authorise and control returns.

Studio58 Hair Extensions

This has helped really set us apart from other similar companies. Such an easy set up, one quick phone call was all it took to set up the return label service via Collect + and everything so far seems to be working perfectly.

Rave-On!

I use this app for my refunds daily. It has a very easy and feel well customer experience. The implementation with shopify works smoothly and the setup is very easy! Love it!

Leigh Schubert

This is a fabulous app! It has streamlined all my returns in a very slick and professional manner! What a pleasure to use! Thank you Clicksit!