Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Queen in love Boutique

I try many return apps before deciding to stick with Clicksit Return Center. This app is easy to use and customize. The customer service is great. Thank you.

TogsandTerre

It helped me resolve the issue of product exchange. I really liked the app since it makes the customer experience better by providing more feasible options to exchange or return the product. Also, automated emails are delivered to customer. it would be nice if more options like sending return labels are also automated in India.

Sussex Uniforms

Excellent app which has completely streamlined how we handle online returns... support is very responsive - would thoroughly recommend

STOW co.

This app has really helped me streamline my return process, which I have been grateful to not have to deal with. I love that it makes a custom returns page for you, and sends out automated emails to make my job easier. Great App!

Pit Bull Outfitters

This app is amazing. Easy to install and use. Great, professional features to take care of everything for returns. Price is great too.

iFindFitness

Geezuz I spend a whole hour on making my own contacts form without even look for this solution, feel kind of dumb now. Super easy to use and helpful.

Campus Den

It does exactly what it says on the tin. It was easy to install, easy to customize, and easy to use. Frankly surprising considering how shockingly expensive some other return management apps are.

Vilbury London

Good and simple app. It would be nice if there would be a prompt to send a custom email before approving returns though. Otherwise, 5/5

Pendula Cashmere Co.

The clicksit app has enabled us to automate the entire return process. Using the app with CollectPlus return labels has allowed us to offer a professional fully tracked return experience for our customers.

DWC

Clicksit provides a really convenient way to track return/exchange requests. We were handling all of our returns via email previously, so having a dashboard to view and approve requests has been a major improvement. The app also adds a degree of professionalism to our store that customers seem to appreciate.