Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

FootballWear

So far so good, no issues setting up and its so easy to interact with the costumers. Thank you very much for building such a solid app.

Dashing

Clicksit is a very helpful app. Allows us to manage the returns seamlessly. Saves a lot of time and process flow.

It will be nice if there is an option to add images for the customers while creating a return request.

Envy Rose

still figuring the app out, but so far so good! keep up the good work. It is helping me with the returns process and will hopefully make it easier

Elle Grace Clothing

I like this app for the fact it streamlines my returns. All in one place makes it super easy. Great customer service too!

June 14, 2019

Great to hear the app has streamlined things for you! We have some great new features out soon which will make tailoring your customer experience even better.

Lara Intimates

This app has the best customer service ever. Our business does a lot of exchanges and some returns, which takes up a lot of time manually. I'm very happy with how Clicksit will automate part of this process for us.

June 14, 2019

Anything which cuts down your time processing returns means we are doing our job 😊

Carola Zeta

Before Clicksit we couldn’t organize the return process regularly and it was a complete mess, thanks to them we can now follow a regular process and our customers really appreciate it, thank you Clicksit!

June 12, 2019

Happy to hear this has organised things for you Carola Zeta 👍

Shop Personalised Gifts

So far so good, great support, great app a must for all shopify stores, integration in your store is so easy and will go down well with your customers. Customer service is excellent. We don't use it very often yet :-) but a brillient App a must for all Shopify stores. Info@shoppersonalisedgifts.co.uk

Shop Personalised Gifts

June 12, 2019

Great to have you onboard Personalised Gifts. Now you have CollectPlus return labels setup with our app, this will completely automate your customer return process.

Lola Birch

I really like the program so far. Only a couple of returns however they went smooth and my customers were very satisfied with the process.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for the review Lola Birch. Great to hear the app is working well for you and your customer

GS Equestrian

We have been using this app now for a few weeks and very impressed with what it does! Does what it says on the tin and customers love it!

Lanuuk

Just started using this app and so far so good. The returns portal is seamless and fits in very well with my store. Very easy to use from both a customer and store perspective. The guys at clicksit are extremely helpful and accommodating and made the setup really easy. They were also very patient with my queries. Worth noting that this is one of the very few integrated returns apps for UK returns. Looking forward to further developments and customisations of the app.

June 3, 2019

Thanks you for the review Lanuuk, I'm really pleased the team was able to make the setup seamless. Lot's of new features planned, so looking forward to getting you onboard with those soon.