Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

HiFiNage

The best App for all the returns hassles and the icing on the cake is it is free to use. The support from the ClicksIt is great as well. All in all, the best App for the returns management to have and that too free of cost.

Mumma and Mia

Easy to install and use. Customer service is amazing have been really helpful talking me through the set up all the way. Customers have liked having a simple way to return and gives me control over returns outstanding.

Strength & Grace Boutique

This is a great app that helps me track incoming returns and easily reject items that do not fit our policy.

Dry Bags

This app is cracking. Easy to install and works seamlessly. Happy customers. Many thanks for the offer of support. It's a great system

Sheveley

Return process can be dull for merchant and customer as well. App improves customer experience making whole process simple. App works smoothly and has a great design. Can definitely recommend Clicksit Return Center

Hip-Hop Facemasks

We've been using this app for a number of weeks now. It has streamlined the process of returns and reduced the time to manage these queries. We would recommend this app for any kind of online store.

Sickdripp

Recently have downloaded this app onto my shopify and I can honestly say it is one of the best apps I have downloaded. It makes returns simple and saves me the hassles of returns. I will definitely be using this app in the future and would recommend it to anyone who wants a simple way to return and make the process easier for them.

House of Eve

Great app. I definitely like the way the returns process nicely follows through from customer starting a returns request to return being auctioned. Easy to reach and helpful customer service

SoccerTriads

I have found this app to be ideal for sorting my returns. Once he return is accepted, the customer gets their return label instantly.
It has saved me so much time when dealing with returns.
I'm happy I chose Clicksit and have no problem with recommending them to one and all.

CWEN

great app! great service! for now works well, waiting to see how it is going to work with the first return.