Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

WRDS & WSDM

This app is perfect for my requirements. I found the set up really straight forward and the customisation really simple and stress free. I had a concern about a technical issue that I couldn't figure out, so I reached out to customer services and they were prompt to reply quickly resolving the issue. That for me is the icing on the cake!

sober

Does what it should. Nice portal for our customers, easy to install and use and organizes all our returns!
My only wish would be a "refund by one click" function, which really refunds via shopify and not just marks the order in the app as refunded :)

SimplyBabyStore

Great app, integrates well with shopify and just works. Tom has been great with communications for support and Q&A. Recommended App.

KOOKOO

Cool app. It provides a custom page which we can integrate to our shop and process return from there. It would be better if you could provide API for accessing your app so that we can program automatic transfer of return request to Amazon MCF. OR, can you add a feature in the app so that we can connect to our amazon merchant account and automatically process returns from there.

Swagger & Swoon

Clicksit Returns has massively simplified our returns process and reduced customer support time. It's simple to set up and really easy for us and our customers to follow. Great app, thank you!

Otto + Ivy

Fab app... easy, straightforward to use and very customisable without coding. Staff are very responsive if you need help. Customers appreciate the ease of use.

ShopScaner.com

I am currently using this app is very good for customer to return there orders and pay return postage online.
the customer service are very friendly and quick responding.

fatboys95

Excellent App. A must have for ALL Shopify stores. Great support, easy setup and easy to use. Highly recommend.

SJC

A fantastic app, makes returns processing so much easier. I would highly recommend for store owners who are receiving a lot of orders and returned goods as it helps you keep track of it all.

Queen in love Boutique

I try many return apps before deciding to stick with Clicksit Return Center. This app is easy to use and customize. The customer service is great. Thank you.