Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Emanmoon

awesome app i highly recommend for all users. it makes returns easy for us and for the cutomers!! it avoids mistakes and confusion. The only few things id like them to add/fix is to choose an item they would like to exchange to. But for the fact that its free, it does the job amazingly

De La Creme Fashions

This app has made my life way easier due to the streamlined free returns service offered. My customers are having a great time using this service and it is easy for me to manage my returns now. Can't thank these guys enough! Thanks to the whole team who helped set this up for me!

YORAD IN 99

Very useful. Return process has been easier and responsive due to this app. And very reasonable billing. Good developer!!

Rahtique

Easy to you app to help my customers with their returns. I've had the app for a while now and haven't had any issues great app.

Pretty Vacant

Since we started using this app it has made our returns process so much simpler and easier for our customers...and us! I would highly recommend using this app.

Brannos

This is an amazing app I use this app on all my stores and the fact its free is unbelievable all you pay for is returns labels if you dont use the labels you dont pay

RUN WITH ROSE

Really easy app to navigate and has made the returns process so much easier for both myself and my customers. Highly recommend!

TNV Truck & Van Parts

Saves a load of hassle on returns and we can now process them alot better, customers are used to simple returns by the massive online companys & this helps us keep the process smooth and quick!

Ten of Clubs

Returns are something no business wants but pretty much all businesses have to deal with. Clicksit Return Centre makes it easy to offer free returns to (UK) customers. The app is easy to install and customise, and the team is very responsive if you have any technical issues. We don't claim that this is the best app of its kind - although it might be - but it's certainly a very good one.

Generous APE

Love the app. Simplifies the returns process and does exactly what we need. We're really happy with it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26