Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

D'Luxe Prints

Fantastic app, just what I need for my store. Customer service is fantastic, had a quick but very informative zoom call to help me understand and set up this service and my customers will be happy with the free returns option going forward.

GolsemClothing

Clicksit is honestly the best app on here. My conversion has increased since adding the app and customers trust my brand more. The team at clicksit is fantastic. A big shout out to Jodie who has been very helpful. She even has a zoom call with me to help me set everything. She is truly the most helpful app developer out here. She emails occasionally to check in with me to see if I need anything and it is not one of those general email companies send in bulk, I can clearly tell it was directed just to me.

Babeology

Exactly what I was looking for! Excellent set up help and has honestly improved my customers faith in my company, with how easy it is to return items to me, especially as i'm in the clothing business! Thanks Clicksit!

Rugby League World Cup 2021 Shop

The team at Clicksit have been absolutely amazing with getting everything set up. Any questions or issues i had were sorted out on the same day and getting everything ready to go was a breeze.

We are using Clicksit to manage returns on our Rugby League World Cup 2021 Shop and its made life so much easier handling returns.

Great work from the guys at Clicksit and we will definitely be using them on our other stores going forward.

Designs by Abike

I love that this app takes the manual work out of exchanges and returns. It has worked flawlessly and made my life easier.

WOWooO

This is a great app, the ability to send Collect+ labels to customers has been extremely useful in the month or two we've been using it. Even without that functionality, simply having a system for processing returns has been great and saved a lot of time in customer support.

It was quick and easy to get up and running and the company themselves are very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.

LAYEN

Only just started out with this app, but it's been a doddle to set up
(we got some first class support from the excellent Jodie), and its up and running straight away. Just literally processed our first returns today. For us we only do large envelopes, so its a shame there isn't a smaller low cost option - but - its been great so far for us and will / has helped simplify our previously over complicated returns process. Def Recommended

Joanie Home

Good communication with the team, easy to set and looking forward to using the apps though hopefully not too many returns to contend with!

MegaCat

It is very easy to use for us and for our customers. It makes the return process much easier. Great App - highly recommended.

HiFiNage

The best App for all the returns hassles and the icing on the cake is it is free to use. The support from the ClicksIt is great as well. All in all, the best App for the returns management to have and that too free of cost.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18