Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Tiffanyx

A very useful and easy to use free app. I have written a feedback personally, but again, thank you for creating such an app.

Dracul Transylvania

Really gives my clients the trust to order seeing the return page, so it helps them see this page on my site.

COCOSTUDIOS

I am honestly SO shocked at how good this app is. I was previously doing this manually with 'return email templates' and it was horrible trying to keep track of everything and communicating back and forth. This has saved me sooo much time & has added a huge professional touch to the website. I cannot say enough good things.. I just hope it stays this good without problems! It's a no-brainer for anyone considering!

Hodoom.com

Easy to setup and use, and very kind Customer service in touch.
It makes my return process easier. Thanks.

Kidsbe

Excellent app, makes it so easy for my customers to return with ease. Straightforward instructions on what to do and customers are happy with the simplicity of the service!

Phone Bar

Amazing app, creates an automated returns centre for the customer to automatically go in and submit return requests. Easy to use, very friendly company to go through and everything is broken down and explained each step of the way. We use on three different stores and have not had any issues whatsoever. Support is literally a live chat or a phone call away too if you need help setting up or using anything. Thanks

The Pop Up Deli

Fantastic app for any UK seller - easy to use platform for customers to use and admin for us. Various options such as paid for/customer to pay for labels and they are constantly looking to make improvements. Great support team too.

Louis Carter Wear

Very good app and extrememly helpful staff. Would highly recommend. Lots of new features are constantly being added too!

GDS STYLE

Excellent Application I recommend it, you can manage your returns in an orderly and easy way and most importantly being in contact with the client throughout the procedure, their support is great, they are fast and friendly, Waiting for updates would be perfect if you could put all the content in Spanish . I give them my 5 stars

Muka

A very nice app it works perfect and they have a very good team. It send to my customers notifications of their returns process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28