Clicksit Return Center

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Touche Sport | Argentina

useful app , just wish you could use it in different languages, has the option to change few things but still needs to be fully customizable, overall a great app

Florence Interiors

I'm using this app to process my returns and it's been very smooth and easy to navigate so far. Customer service is great too. Highly recommend it for users in the UK. Looking forward to the new updates too.

All Bamboo

This is a simple and superb app, and has made our returns process a doddle to handle, particularly with the ClickPlus returns feature. With a couple of clicks (and maybe none if you set automatic approvals) you can approve a return and send a prepaid returns label to the customer. It beats by some distance the two other returns apps we have tried. Personal and responsive customer service - had a slight technical issue (partly our fault) and it was dealt with efficiently. I think the app will only get better over time. We use the paid-for app so that we can personalise the HTML in e-mails, but all the other features seem to be available in the free app. With that the only thing you pay for is the cost of the returns label if it is actually used, and the rates are fairly reasonable. Delighted we found this app, and we wish the Clicksit team every success.

prowaist.co.uk

Very helpful and great customer service. I would not be losing time looking for another app, Clicksit does everything for you.

Stitch & Straw

Very good app for free, am looking into their paid service for the future. Support is good, they reply within 24 hours. Constantly updated and they take on board advice you give them, unlike other apps. Highly Recommended.

Semantic Store

The app is pretty perfect given it is free. Very easy to manage and accept/reject requests. The app had good trifurcation: RETURN, EXCHANGE or REFUND which added customer convenience, in our case.
There was good support to put the Returns button next to the orders on the customers' order page - although a suggestion, this could have been done either by the app or a Help Page with the guidelines would help all.

The Pet Friends

works very well, helps to monitor returns and make the process easier definitely recommend to anyone that needs to make returns process easier for you and customers

Finn Footwear

This app has been great at helping us manage our returns. Also because of the automated email triggers it helps keep customers informed each step of the way as well,

Mercy Delta

I love how this app notifies us of incoming returns/exchanges - and the reason for this. It enables us to get exchanges ready and to track the returns rate. It's great that we can personalise the emails that get sent out to customers too, to give it our brand's touch.

My Furry Besties Limited

Absolutely love this app. Saves me money, time and above all else now I can focus on running the business and less time stressing about deliveries and returns. Their advisors are also so friendly and happy to be of assistant all the time.