Sorted Returns Center

Automated Returns, Labels, Branded Portal, Refunds & Exchanges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

My Furry Besties Limited

Absolutely love this app. Saves me money, time and above all else now I can focus on running the business and less time stressing about deliveries and returns. Their advisors are also so friendly and happy to be of assistant all the time.

Emanmoon

awesome app i highly recommend for all users. it makes returns easy for us and for the cutomers!! it avoids mistakes and confusion. The only few things id like them to add/fix is to choose an item they would like to exchange to. But for the fact that its free, it does the job amazingly

Ollie Duke

Only Collect+ destinations for returns so far, maybe a post office might make things easier for customers

SIBUI

We have recently added Clicksit to our store to provide a much better experience to our customers. Free returns gives our potential buyers piece of mind when investing in our products. From our side, Clicksit is easily setup and functions great. Constructive criticism would be that return delivery times are long and that the cost per return is rather high. Hopefully both things can be improved in the near future.

De La Creme Fashions

This app has made my life way easier due to the streamlined free returns service offered. My customers are having a great time using this service and it is easy for me to manage my returns now. Can't thank these guys enough! Thanks to the whole team who helped set this up for me!

YORAD IN 99

Very useful. Return process has been easier and responsive due to this app. And very reasonable billing. Good developer!!

Rahtique

Easy to you app to help my customers with their returns. I've had the app for a while now and haven't had any issues great app.

I Don’t Drink Much

Easy process to set-up and customise - only using basic/standard for now. Great support/aftercare service. Just a little clarity needed on payment for using the app/service - but not a real issue.

Pretty Vacant

Since we started using this app it has made our returns process so much simpler and easier for our customers...and us! I would highly recommend using this app.

Brannos

This is an amazing app I use this app on all my stores and the fact its free is unbelievable all you pay for is returns labels if you dont use the labels you dont pay