Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Divalinas

this app is easily the best returns app on the market. Highly recommend it to anyone selling products on Shopify

Fragile Collection

I find this very helpfull, great support , 5+ stars !

Apparelly Gloves

*****Clicksit has completely streamlined the way we handle returns. The team were incredibly helpful and made the integration and setup really easy. Really impressed with the product and service so far. Would definitely recommend*****

White House Marketplace

I've been using Clicksit Returns for around a month now and love how easy it makes processing returns. Customers no longer feel like they need to call to initiate a return, and the process is intuitive for them. When you set up the app, there are options for the customers to choose between exchange or return. This has been great for resolving return decisions without losing money.

UNTUNG

I have been using this app for quite some time now. And it has really helped me manage a lot of the returns and exchange requests. To top it all it is free.
I think this is the only app that lets you do all of this for free.

There are a couple of things I would love to have in the portal like more details of the order such as the order date, product mrp, product cost, discount applied if any and other similar details. Also a way to update and send customers tracking ID for their exchange request.

Wrist Gear Enterprises

Gets the job done. Good app. Allows to approve returns so I can issue refunds. I can tell the customer to ship the goods.

Parents Packs

Really easy to use, love that it is free! Great service. My customers love the ease of use. I highly recommend.

Planks Clothing

Excellent app for processing our returns and providing a FREE return service to our customer.

The team are always quick to respond on the chat bot should I ever come across any issues.

Dream Wedding Secrets

Best app for handling returns if you are looking for a cost-effective solution.
Also super easy to offer free returns as well.

They are a friendly team that is really there to help.

TCA

We use this app to handle return requests. Works perfectly and the guys have done a great job setting everything up for us. Keep up the good work!