Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

UNCOMMON PEOPLE

very good free software. Helps automate your returns process by creating a fully functional returns portal and dose automated emails to the customer. very good!!

XXIITUNING

Seems to work really well. I haven't set up the automatic labels as my packages are too large but the system is working correctly

Talolo Boots

This is a great app to help us keep a tab on our returns process. We just need to remember to keep checking in! But it is a very helpful service. Thank you Clicksit team

Bear Hug Goods

The app is super easy to use, provides a professional looking returns portal for customers in your site's design and using Collect Plus makes it easy for customers to return items!

The Splendid Store

So far so good, can't wait for them to do collection too, their customer service is brilliant. and always on hand

Hicks & Brown

A great app allowing us to offer a smoother, hassle free returns/exchange solution for our customers. Super easy to set up, incredible support. Really pleased with it so far, very straightforward to use.

4Gingz Ltd

Amazing APP. setup is so simple and user friendly. The staff are always on hand to help if required, but so far I haven't needed them. My customers will be very happy with the user experience provided. Grant (4Gingz Ltd)

Lavender Hill Clothing

Really quick and easy to set up, the app is a great tool for our expanding business. When setting up the app the customer support was really helpful.

itzoo

We made the decision to use the Clicksit Returns APP in the hopes of automating our returns process as much as possible. So far so good. I have been dealing with Jodie and can't fault her knowledge of the APP and is always on hand with any answers to my questions. Would recommend!

AV ACCESS

I use this app to help me manage customer orders return, so we can have a good record of the return order. It is very easy to start to use and at the same time improves efficiency of my work. Highly recommend!