Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Utah Valley Vitamins

Love Clicksit. No other app or program was able or willing to work with my specific needs. Not only is the app itself easy to use and integrates perfectly with my store, the help and attentiveness I was given from the Clicksit team was a lifesaver. All I got from Clicksit was "Yes" or "Let's figure out a way to do it!" And as a small business that is everything. I needed a way to send pre-paid return labels with my orders, and the answer I got from other apps was simply that they couldn't do that- And with Clicksit that wasn't something they specifically offered in my area- But they not only directed me to an app that could help me with that, they helped me integrated my store with that app and theirs. Thank you Clicksit!

Hamilton And Hare Ltd

Clicksit has allowed us to fully automate the customer return journey, and offer the CollectPlus return service.

Afinepairofshoes

An excellent app which allows us to give our customers a professional returns process. Easy to use, easy to monitor and streamline our process. Courteous and professional staff who responded well to suggestions and made some changes to the dashboard for me!

Socheap89

10/10 app... coming from aftership return this is the app I would support and upgrade in future to use there premium service for a REASONABLE price.

We own 3 websites and all will be using this app from now

Thanks again (y)

Discountdressshop

This app is what I was looking for as a replacement to AfterShip Lite. I agree with the previous review that this is perfect and works even though it's for the UK. If you don't need to provide return labels, then this app will work just fine. I was able to set up the returns link under my domain. Requires a little technical understanding, but they provide instructions on how to do it. http://return.discountdressshop.com

The best part of it is it's free!

Shop4truth

This app works great. Having come from using AfterShip Lite I couldn't be more thrilled. A+ recommendation here. Installation was a breeze, set up was a breeze, and everything looks great. Very pleased to this point with this app. If you are looking for a free return center give this a try. I'm glad I did! Thanks for a great app...

Greatcollection

Excellent app for automating returns process. Offering seamless CollectPlus returns has also boosted our sales. Initial issues with installation have been rectified with new version off app!! Massively improved our returns operation

Xbodyuk

The new version of this app (where you can easily upload your logo) is great! Really easy to set up and use, and it's free! Thank you!

Panzercases

This is a fantastic app for anyone looking for an easy and professional way to manage order returns. The app was very easy to install and set-up, and their customer service team was very helpful and quick to respond to our queries. The branded returns page provides a very professional look to our returns process, and the simple on-screen instructions makes it much easier for customers to return items which has saved us a huge amount of time responding to customers inquiries. Overall this a fantastic app, especially as it's free to download. An absolute must if you run a high-volume store.

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next