Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

House of Eve

Great app. I definitely like the way the returns process nicely follows through from customer starting a returns request to return being auctioned. Easy to reach and helpful customer service

SoccerTriads

I have found this app to be ideal for sorting my returns. Once he return is accepted, the customer gets their return label instantly.
It has saved me so much time when dealing with returns.
I'm happy I chose Clicksit and have no problem with recommending them to one and all.

CWEN

great app! great service! for now works well, waiting to see how it is going to work with the first return.

Tilly & Reuben

Easy set up, communication is spot on from app developers. Would recommend. Just waiting for my first return now!

Silver City Optimum

Quick support, easily configurable, and simple. But it needs some additional tweak to provide more configuration.

Dog Chews

Great support from the team which provided a useful walkthrough and helped with setup as well. The app works well from the customer and merchant's side and is very easy to integrate and set up. It makes returns trustworthy and quick. Highly recommended!

Amogue

The app works perfectly fine. Customers can register return request and the vendor can accept or reject the request.
If it could generate a return label it would be great.

SplashTote

I used this app to handle customer’s return requests and it has been great. Customer’s can handle return process with ease and I can approve or reject return requests with a simple click. I love the fact that I can just direct my customers to the returns center page to put in their order # and email to start their request. The returns center page easily integrates with my store and I was able to customize the important sections to fit my return policy. In the future, I hope they have support to create US return labels but so far so good!

TOPGOLDMAN

Very nice app, works quite well, easy to install and use. One of the best thing is that it works within your website and your main top menu always stays where it is in the page where customers starts return process. With other apps I've tried, you lose your menu.

Nataya

Nice app. Works well, and does everything I need it to do. It loads fast, very intuitive, and no issues from customers. I Recommend it.