Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Dry Bags

This app is cracking. Easy to install and works seamlessly. Happy customers. Many thanks for the offer of support. It's a great system

Sheveley

Return process can be dull for merchant and customer as well. App improves customer experience making whole process simple. App works smoothly and has a great design. Can definitely recommend Clicksit Return Center

Hip-Hop Facemasks

We've been using this app for a number of weeks now. It has streamlined the process of returns and reduced the time to manage these queries. We would recommend this app for any kind of online store.

Sickdripp

Recently have downloaded this app onto my shopify and I can honestly say it is one of the best apps I have downloaded. It makes returns simple and saves me the hassles of returns. I will definitely be using this app in the future and would recommend it to anyone who wants a simple way to return and make the process easier for them.

House of Eve

Great app. I definitely like the way the returns process nicely follows through from customer starting a returns request to return being auctioned. Easy to reach and helpful customer service

SoccerTriads

I have found this app to be ideal for sorting my returns. Once he return is accepted, the customer gets their return label instantly.
It has saved me so much time when dealing with returns.
I'm happy I chose Clicksit and have no problem with recommending them to one and all.

CWEN

great app! great service! for now works well, waiting to see how it is going to work with the first return.

Tilly & Reuben

Easy set up, communication is spot on from app developers. Would recommend. Just waiting for my first return now!

Silver City Optimum

Quick support, easily configurable, and simple. But it needs some additional tweak to provide more configuration.

Dog Chews

Great support from the team which provided a useful walkthrough and helped with setup as well. The app works well from the customer and merchant's side and is very easy to integrate and set up. It makes returns trustworthy and quick. Highly recommended!