Clicksit Return Center

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Asian Suits Online

Hi I just want to say this app has been a life saver, my returns have never been more smooth, it is hassle free for the customer, my return rate has gone lower due to the confidence this provides.

Unified Boxing

It's great to be able to offer returns using Collect+ just like our bigger competitors do. The charges are really good and the app is very easy to use. Also the customers do most of the work so we can just sit back and wait for the items to be returned, allowing us to focus on growing our brand.

LVL Up Fashion

This app has been a game changer for our business and has allowed us to offer returns just like the bigger brands, making it easier for us to compete. The platform is easy for customers to use so we don't have to anything apart from refunds when the items are delivered back to us. Great App ClickSit!

Club Beautie

This app has really helped me with my small business. I have found the team extremely helpful and friendly! Jodie especially. They are available on live chat which is very useful, they help me set up the app and were very patient. I also just processed my first return, I wanted to hide the return address and just use a barcode..this was explained to me step by step! keep up the great work - some feedback, would be great to have the return address hidden with the print at home option! - I would highly recommend this app

Teeny Bumps

The app does not work on safari does not work on mac, you need to download google chrome. I can’t tell you how many times customers tell me the app is down when they are trying to arrange returns. I’ve contacted support about this numerous times, nothing is ever done about it, this has been going on for 6 months. I’m currently sourcing a new returns center. I wouldn’t recommend

December 2, 2021

Hi Teeny Bumps, sorry for your experience here. The app does work on Safari, but it depends on your specific browser settings. Support has got in touch to assist with this, and will be able to get this resolved for you immediately. The return portal itself works across all browsers irrespective of a customers settings, and we have no reported downtime so we can explore any specific customer issues with you on a call.

We have also carried out a major update of the app which is now complete and due for release at the end of this month. This update will mean that your Safari settings no longer matter when logging in to the app admin.

We will get any issues resolved for you as soon as we can get on a call. Look forward to speaking soon.

Best
Clicksit Support

Hot Chillys

We've been using the free version for a few years on a couple of our websites. It's been a lifesaver!

REGULATION

We were looking for a UK-based app that had some good return shipping integration. The customer experience is easy and the refund or gift card method is really helpful for my team. Collect+ labels on tap is really quite good as well. I'm looking forward to seeing how Clicksit develops further. With a few more back-office features and tweaks this app could be a real killer in a year. Hopefully, it will grow with us.

LINTRO

App works perfectly , support is very helpful I spoke to Lewis who got me sorted in no time. UK based team no b.s approach if you want a solid platform to get the job done Clicksit is currently the best app for you on the shopify app store hands down

ATHES

Really helpful! Love that I can customise everything and also the email alerts when you get a return request are great as they take you directly to the return. Best return platform we've tested :)

Arnold Clark Autoparts

We've successfully tested this app to manage our returns process and I must say this is a very slick process. This massively takes the pain away from the customer as it's a fully automated digital process right down to the return label, which you don't even need to print. Adds extra value to our internal processes and we can now manage the returns in one place. 5 stars for me.