Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Elle and Elka

This is such a simple app to use, it is a great application for efficiently organizing returns. It provides a professional looking returns portal for customers in your site's design. They also have a helpful support team! I highly recommend it.

BIRD BEE

Easy to use and integrate onto the website. Makes it easy to track incoming returns. Definitely recommend this app!

Dexedshop

easy, functional and essential. it's free and very usefull, thanks to use this app i have optimize my return parcel in easy way

Teslong

it works good, simple and easy to set up a friendly return page for our store, giving the customer easy access to request a return, and it's free

Lion Legion

This has greatly simplified our returns process. Our customers are happier and we are happier!..It's a win/win for all involved

The Baby Place

Great app - super easy to install and takes all the pressure off for returns and exchanges - can't fault it so far

J Namor

This app has really made returning orders simple for both me and my customers. It's so easy to use and navigate and it works smoothly integrated with Shopify. I absolutely love this app.

lgthelabel

Super easy app to use, can easily fit into your theme, and the customer service is amazing. I cannot recommend it enough!! It has made my returns so much more effective and efficient for the customers.

Fresha London

I think this app is great for small businesses. If advanced it might be good for bigger brands too. so far it's been great for my returns. Only think is, as an internationally selling brand, it would have been good to add international rates too for returns. This way the customers won't deal with the returns stress of international items. Especially now after brexit, lots of people are cautious with international purchases.

Emerald Hair & Beauty

The App is fantastic. it makes the returns process very smooth for my customers . In addition, the returns label option makes it so hassle free, my customers love the easy way they are now able to easily process their returns. I highly recommend.