Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Topaz Boutique Swim

I have not had the app long, but when requesting returns labels it is effective for the customer to put there details. The are some things that can be improved.

1. It would be great if in the preferences you can put different return deadlines for UK and International returns. As international returns is longer time. Doesn't give you the option.

2. It would work better if when a customer request a return a email was sent to us. Without going into the app, you do not know if a customer has requested a return.

3. Once approved a return and a label is generated, it would be more helpful if this is sent straight to the customer. As this currently is available for me to download but only to send to the customer, which does take up time.

4. Do you do internatonal returns? If so how much are these and how does it work?

5. What about if a customer wants to exchange an item, that means we have to pay for the return and the re deliver?

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review and the detail provided. The majority of the issues raised here are already covered by the apps functionality, so please feel free to get in touch with our support team and we will be happy to provide a demo. They can be reached with the in app chat, or on support@clicksit.com.

House of Eve

Great app. I definitely like the way the returns process nicely follows through from customer starting a returns request to return being auctioned. Easy to reach and helpful customer service

SoccerTriads

I have found this app to be ideal for sorting my returns. Once he return is accepted, the customer gets their return label instantly.
It has saved me so much time when dealing with returns.
I'm happy I chose Clicksit and have no problem with recommending them to one and all.

La Relojería.cl

good app, but does not have a spanish version, but still helps a lot. Been using it for a while.

August 21, 2020

HI There,

I'm delighted to say that the app can now be translated within the customise section.

Best
Tom

CWEN

great app! great service! for now works well, waiting to see how it is going to work with the first return.

Tilly & Reuben

Easy set up, communication is spot on from app developers. Would recommend. Just waiting for my first return now!

Silver City Optimum

Quick support, easily configurable, and simple. But it needs some additional tweak to provide more configuration.

Dog Chews

Great support from the team which provided a useful walkthrough and helped with setup as well. The app works well from the customer and merchant's side and is very easy to integrate and set up. It makes returns trustworthy and quick. Highly recommended!

Amogue

The app works perfectly fine. Customers can register return request and the vendor can accept or reject the request.
If it could generate a return label it would be great.

SplashTote

I used this app to handle customer’s return requests and it has been great. Customer’s can handle return process with ease and I can approve or reject return requests with a simple click. I love the fact that I can just direct my customers to the returns center page to put in their order # and email to start their request. The returns center page easily integrates with my store and I was able to customize the important sections to fit my return policy. In the future, I hope they have support to create US return labels but so far so good!