Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Gears Canada

For a free app this is definitely the best one out there! Nothing else even comes close. I'm in Canada and I don't use all the pro features as those are mostly for UK sellers. The support from the ClickSit guys is top notch, nonetheless. I've been able to organize my reverse logistics using this app. Check out the returns portal I created using this app here on my website: https://gearscanada.com/apps/returns

ArbourAlexander

The guys at Clicksit has been fantastic. Very communicative and helpful and gone out of their way to solve any technical issues we've had. Would highly recommend.

Victoria Supermarket

this app is super easy to use and changed my whole store experience, im not able to offer my customers a one stop shop to process all refunds

BRUNO PREMI

simple to use ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kamakura Shirts

We came to this app from another app that was too complex and expensive for our return process. This app is streamlined and provides the essential return organization we needed without frills. The fact that it's completely integrated is fantastic and professional.

Shutt Velo Rapide

Easy to set up and a simple process for customers to follow. Simplified our returns process and reduced time spent on customer support. Excellent app, thank you!

Dessus.cc

Not used extensively so far but customer support from clicksit has been excellent in setting up and getting going. Having an integrated returns service really adds to the professionalism of my business.

MONTEZEMOLO

we are testing it and it seems to work properly. improve customer support anyway. greater customization possibilities would be appreciated

Submission Shark

I use this app to easily segment the customer's return request. it's a seamless integration that allows a more professional look.

The Prince Webshop

The app is very nice for customer communication around returns and easy to setup also language-wise, there is manual task involved in the actual return to stock and refund, but my customers are happy with the portal.