Clicksit Return Center

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Adika

Just completed on-boarding which was a breeze, thanks to Jodie who helped us all along the way. So far looks great and test return went well!

Dethrone The King

Installed a few weeks ago. Look's great. Just had a setup call with support and we are going to add this to our store to manage all our returns.

HÁI Swimwear

I highly recommended it! The app is straightforward to navigate. We have tested a couple of refunds on our website and it all went smoothly.

Reason To Rent Ltd

Absolutely brilliant app. It has made my returns process so simple and the team are fantastic at answering questions quickly and efficiently. The intro call was also fantastic as it meant I was able to skip the initial 'getting my head around a new software' and instead I was shown and talked through how to use it and saved so much time. So glad I found this app! Do it, install it, you'll love it!

D'Luxe Prints

Fantastic app, just what I need for my store. Customer service is fantastic, had a quick but very informative zoom call to help me understand and set up this service and my customers will be happy with the free returns option going forward.

GolsemClothing

Clicksit is honestly the best app on here. My conversion has increased since adding the app and customers trust my brand more. The team at clicksit is fantastic. A big shout out to Jodie who has been very helpful. She even has a zoom call with me to help me set everything. She is truly the most helpful app developer out here. She emails occasionally to check in with me to see if I need anything and it is not one of those general email companies send in bulk, I can clearly tell it was directed just to me.

Babeology

Exactly what I was looking for! Excellent set up help and has honestly improved my customers faith in my company, with how easy it is to return items to me, especially as i'm in the clothing business! Thanks Clicksit!

Rugby League World Cup 2021 Shop

The team at Clicksit have been absolutely amazing with getting everything set up. Any questions or issues i had were sorted out on the same day and getting everything ready to go was a breeze.

We are using Clicksit to manage returns on our Rugby League World Cup 2021 Shop and its made life so much easier handling returns.

Great work from the guys at Clicksit and we will definitely be using them on our other stores going forward.

Oliver Co. London

Great value for money and makes website feel very professional. Works very well the majority of the time. Small bugs need to be fixed in order for it to be perfect.

Designs by Abike

I love that this app takes the manual work out of exchanges and returns. It has worked flawlessly and made my life easier.