Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Otto + Ivy

Fab app... easy, straightforward to use and very customisable without coding. Staff are very responsive if you need help. Customers appreciate the ease of use.

ShopScaner.com

I am currently using this app is very good for customer to return there orders and pay return postage online.
the customer service are very friendly and quick responding.

fatboys95

Excellent App. A must have for ALL Shopify stores. Great support, easy setup and easy to use. Highly recommend.

SJC

A fantastic app, makes returns processing so much easier. I would highly recommend for store owners who are receiving a lot of orders and returned goods as it helps you keep track of it all.

Queen in love Boutique

I try many return apps before deciding to stick with Clicksit Return Center. This app is easy to use and customize. The customer service is great. Thank you.

TogsandTerre

It helped me resolve the issue of product exchange. I really liked the app since it makes the customer experience better by providing more feasible options to exchange or return the product. Also, automated emails are delivered to customer. it would be nice if more options like sending return labels are also automated in India.

Sussex Uniforms

Excellent app which has completely streamlined how we handle online returns... support is very responsive - would thoroughly recommend

STOW co.

This app has really helped me streamline my return process, which I have been grateful to not have to deal with. I love that it makes a custom returns page for you, and sends out automated emails to make my job easier. Great App!

Pit Bull Outfitters

This app is amazing. Easy to install and use. Great, professional features to take care of everything for returns. Price is great too.

iFindFitness

Geezuz I spend a whole hour on making my own contacts form without even look for this solution, feel kind of dumb now. Super easy to use and helpful.