Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

The Prince Webshop

The app is very nice for customer communication around returns and easy to setup also language-wise, there is manual task involved in the actual return to stock and refund, but my customers are happy with the portal.

SHRINE

We have used this application to help us monitor and keep track of our returns. Originally we could not account or anticipate the number of returns we were getting, this app has allowed us to do this. It has also reduced the number of emails we were getting as it has automated the process somewhat.

Hippy Hep

This is a great app. Don't need any coding to install it and just following the instruction video would help you create the returns page and you can manually manage your store returns on the Dashboard. This is one of the free apps that works wonderful for Returns.

cohymart

I like this app because it was automatically set to my theme, have not really used the features yet as I am still in the process of launching. The one issue I had was that all my pages had a title except my returns page, but I just created an image and inserted it into the logo slot and the problem was solved, since clicksit could not customize that for me. Other issue is when automatically setting the approval, there are no options as to what conditions can be used for automatic approval. Also you can't preview the emails. But overall seems easy to use and set up. The response is pretty good when support is needed. support@cohymart.com

LivelyLumeEyewear

I download and tried several other returns apps but this one was the best by far. It was simple to setup and very easy to use. What's best of all is the price of the app - FREE. There is a $9/month option which I may elect to use in the future but right the free version is meeting all my need to track my returns.

Stripes Fashion and Beauty

The Clicksit app is easy to use and has helped us to offer easy returns to our online customers. Thomas was quick to reply when I had any queries about installing the app and was very helpful.

Impulse Boutique & Lumiere Collective

This app is perfect for a basic return system that customers can initiate on the website, it only takes a couple of clicks to approve or reject returns and effectively communicate with your customers on the status of their return. The customisable return page and email are fantastic!
I had one tech issue and Thomas in customer support fixed it within 24 hours for me. Great app - highly recommend for a simple, free returns system.

WRDS & WSDM

This app is perfect for my requirements. I found the set up really straight forward and the customisation really simple and stress free. I had a concern about a technical issue that I couldn't figure out, so I reached out to customer services and they were prompt to reply quickly resolving the issue. That for me is the icing on the cake!

sober

Does what it should. Nice portal for our customers, easy to install and use and organizes all our returns!
My only wish would be a "refund by one click" function, which really refunds via shopify and not just marks the order in the app as refunded :)

SimplyBabyStore

Great app, integrates well with shopify and just works. Tom has been great with communications for support and Q&A. Recommended App.