Clicksit Return Center

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Custom Cable Connection

Customer enters their order # and email to get return started. Easy to set up, Easy for Customer to Use. Simple and Efficient!
Would recommend.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app! It is very easy to use. The customer service is very fast, friendly and helpful. Very easy for customers to use. Highly recommended.

Grand Prix ~ All for Dance

Clicksit has helped to solve our detailed and complex return process into a simple, easy to use tool that for us and our customers. We anticipate on diving deeper into the many offers as our company and structure grows.

Copping Zone

This app really made it easier for us to keep track of all the returns and it also helped us gain some data on why customers where returning certain products. Very good app!

Cosmic Crystals

Really enjoying this app so far. With our www.cosmiccrystals.co.uk business now expanding we are now spending more time dealing with customer returns. This system really makes the process much easier and cuts down lots and of back and forth emails that was costing us a lot of time and energy. Thanks!

Midnight Co.

I've been trying to contact support for MONTHS with no response. I'm unable to get this app working with Safari on Mac anymore making it obsolete. I'll be moving app's if this isn't resolved by EOW.

FunTech

A very good app. fantastic for free. would highly recommend and if you can handle some CSS you make it look exactly how you like.

Bliss & Belle Boutique

I like how this app makes returns easier for customers. They no longer need to email and ask to return, they can just enter their order and fill out the info online to be approved. I do wish it showed notifications better in Shopify so if you missed the email you would still be notified that there is a return pending in your app. It would also be nice if you didn't have to leave the app to send the return label or process the return.

yodudelondon

The team at Clicksit have been just great. Very communicative and helpful to get the app up and running which took only 20 Min to do for me - very easy and effective app. Would definitely recommend.

Gears Canada

For a free app this is definitely the best one out there! Nothing else even comes close. I'm in Canada and I don't use all the pro features as those are mostly for UK sellers. The support from the ClickSit guys is top notch, nonetheless. I've been able to organize my reverse logistics using this app. Check out the returns portal I created using this app here on my website: https://gearscanada.com/apps/returns