Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Mumma and Mia

Easy to install and use. Customer service is amazing have been really helpful talking me through the set up all the way. Customers have liked having a simple way to return and gives me control over returns outstanding.

Strength & Grace Boutique

This is a great app that helps me track incoming returns and easily reject items that do not fit our policy.

That's wifey

As of right now my store is not currently live but i downloaded the ClickSit app to help my business which i definitely believe it will do from other reviews that i have seen. I will make sure I do another review to let you know how well its going.

Dry Bags

This app is cracking. Easy to install and works seamlessly. Happy customers. Many thanks for the offer of support. It's a great system

Sheveley

Return process can be dull for merchant and customer as well. App improves customer experience making whole process simple. App works smoothly and has a great design. Can definitely recommend Clicksit Return Center

Hip-Hop Facemasks

We've been using this app for a number of weeks now. It has streamlined the process of returns and reduced the time to manage these queries. We would recommend this app for any kind of online store.

Sickdripp

Recently have downloaded this app onto my shopify and I can honestly say it is one of the best apps I have downloaded. It makes returns simple and saves me the hassles of returns. I will definitely be using this app in the future and would recommend it to anyone who wants a simple way to return and make the process easier for them.

Topaz Boutique Swim

I have not had the app long, but when requesting returns labels it is effective for the customer to put there details. The are some things that can be improved.

1. It would be great if in the preferences you can put different return deadlines for UK and International returns. As international returns is longer time. Doesn't give you the option.

2. It would work better if when a customer request a return a email was sent to us. Without going into the app, you do not know if a customer has requested a return.

3. Once approved a return and a label is generated, it would be more helpful if this is sent straight to the customer. As this currently is available for me to download but only to send to the customer, which does take up time.

4. Do you do internatonal returns? If so how much are these and how does it work?

5. What about if a customer wants to exchange an item, that means we have to pay for the return and the re deliver?

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the review and the detail provided. The majority of the issues raised here are already covered by the apps functionality, so please feel free to get in touch with our support team and we will be happy to provide a demo. They can be reached with the in app chat, or on support@clicksit.com.

House of Eve

Great app. I definitely like the way the returns process nicely follows through from customer starting a returns request to return being auctioned. Easy to reach and helpful customer service

SoccerTriads

I have found this app to be ideal for sorting my returns. Once he return is accepted, the customer gets their return label instantly.
It has saved me so much time when dealing with returns.
I'm happy I chose Clicksit and have no problem with recommending them to one and all.