Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

BARE RAGS

After using this app for a month I do like it. Helps me stay organized with my returns. Very helpful and great for busy season.

Ramona LaRue

We recently installed Clicksit and the main thing we noticed right away is how easy it is for our customers to process their returns. We also have reduced the amount of time we were spending on returning emails with instructions. So far.... we are very pleased

The Small Home

I am so impressed with Clicksit, their customer service team are incredibly slick. The returns portal was up and working on my website within an hour and it has completely streamlined our returns process.

Town & Country Covers Ltd

Great app and very useful team. The app makes it really clear what the return process is with a neat portal: https://www.townandcountrycovers.com/a/returns Simple. Its great when everything goes well but what is more important is what they do when something goes wrong. When a parcel goes missing they have a team that will actually help resolve the issue. When I have used Royal mail or other couriers in the past they make complaining impossible and refunds also impossible. Clicksit make this side very simple... this is something they don't really promote but in business its important to talk about what you will do to fix something when something goes wrong.
Thanks guys, highly recommend.

setoffuk

I would easily recommend this to anyone who has a online store and wants to open up over 7200 drop off points to their customers. Customer service is spot on and it's pretty cheap, we're already saving on every label! Thanks again.

Avo Activewear

I've been using this service for a few weeks and it's been an absolute game changer! The Clicksit team have been so helpful and responded quickly to any queries I had. They even phoned me to check everything was running smoothly. My customers have found the process much easier and I'm really pleased with how it's going. Thank you Clicksit!

SWINGERS CLUB

These guys are brilliant - customer service is second to none. And the app has helped us deal with returns that were previously very time consuming.

DRUIDS

This app is a god send! The team are amazing and have helped with all stages of integration. Definitely recommend.

Zoe Vine

This is a very user friendly app (for both the customer and the retailer) which does the job perfectly. It has made my returns process efficient and professional whilst saving me a lot of time on return emails. It looks great on the website and is very easy to set up. Plus it's free! I would highly recommend it.

Joheela

Easy to set up everything and easy to use too. I had an issue with something that didn't worked as it should and the chat replied to me fast and Clicksit fixed the problem. The translation page is essential if you have customers from different countries.