Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Pendula Cashmere Co.

The clicksit app has enabled us to automate the entire return process. Using the app with CollectPlus return labels has allowed us to offer a professional fully tracked return experience for our customers.

DWC

Clicksit provides a really convenient way to track return/exchange requests. We were handling all of our returns via email previously, so having a dashboard to view and approve requests has been a major improvement. The app also adds a degree of professionalism to our store that customers seem to appreciate.

Lamporia

We use this app for an automatic return system for our store. This app is extremely useful and on top that it is absolutely Free!

ZELODO

Very useful and easy to use App. Clicksit also helps us to minimize customer support queries. I do recommend the app.

Country Of Origin

We use this app to manage our UK returns. The customer service from Tom has been absolutely fantastic from the start. The set up is easy, smooth and very user friendly. Top Notch

MELIE

We used this app to process returns and exchanges, we are really happy the way it works for us and our customers. Makes the process much easier.

AMSUM

I use this app to track my return requests. The app really works very fine and very easy to use. Perfect for my business and my customers. Recommended for sure.

Littlefair's Wood Finishing Products

This is a fantastic app, it is easy to use and the support is great. This is very handy for our customers.

Unique Chic Store

This app is a great addition to my store. It is readily available in the top menu for my customers who need to return an item. It notifies you of any returns initiated, and informs the customer where to send the returns. I recommend it.

Trophyline

Clicksit is super easy to use and set up! Great way to organize all returns and exchanges. if your a small business owner I highly recommended it!