Sorted Returns Center

Automated Returns, Labels, Branded Portal, Refunds & Exchanges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

FACT + FICTION

This app has helped us streamline our returns and provide a much more professional looking service for our customers. It’s also saved us lots of time not having to process manual labels anymore.

GymWear UK

Great app, 100% recommend Clicksit Return Center. Fantastic support when needed and always on hand for any help needed.

9 for 9

A great app that works really well. We are not using the CollectPlus labels but using the app just to handle our returns so we do not have to keep track and it works great. Highly recommended.

Air & Grace

Great app that has simplified our returns process and given the customers a better experience. We've always found the team to offer friendly and helpful customer service!

Devoted

Very very very helpful. Easily track returns/exchange. Send automated emails. Archive returns which are no longer required.

Pick-a-Smile

I am happy with the app. It's free and does a really good job in terms of managing the entire returns process systematically. Is also working perfectly with the language translation app on my site.

CityGlamourUK

I was looking for something to simplify the headaches of order returns (part of the business unfortunately) and this was perfect all round. Very easy to set up and customise. Now it's all done by a few clicks and job done.

TopDog Harnesses

I use this app to process our refunds and give our business a professional look. The demo run through was informative and really helpful. Although we have not started trading yet, everything is set up ready for our launch!

Not yet discovered any problems, the only disadvantage is the high returns courier fees. However, you are only charged for each return label used. We give customers the option not to use the label and if they do we invoice them directly.

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk

Simple and easy to use. Tom - the app owner, is also very helpful and responsive to help fix an issue with my logo. It would be even better if I can arrange a return to European countries.

Inspo + Ivy

easy to use. my customers enjoy the easy process. i am able to track my returns . the links are usable.