Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

prowaist.co.uk

Very helpful and great customer service. I would not be losing time looking for another app, Clicksit does everything for you.

Stitch & Straw

Very good app for free, am looking into their paid service for the future. Support is good, they reply within 24 hours. Constantly updated and they take on board advice you give them, unlike other apps. Highly Recommended.

Semantic Store

The app is pretty perfect given it is free. Very easy to manage and accept/reject requests. The app had good trifurcation: RETURN, EXCHANGE or REFUND which added customer convenience, in our case.
There was good support to put the Returns button next to the orders on the customers' order page - although a suggestion, this could have been done either by the app or a Help Page with the guidelines would help all.

The Pet Friends

works very well, helps to monitor returns and make the process easier definitely recommend to anyone that needs to make returns process easier for you and customers

Finn Footwear

This app has been great at helping us manage our returns. Also because of the automated email triggers it helps keep customers informed each step of the way as well,

Partytime webshop

I think this app looks really promising. UI is very userfriendly, great customizable email notifications. However, I think that I am not going to use it. I have translated all possible contents, but throughout the returnprocess the customers will still encounter a lot of English sentences that cannot be translated/customized. I understand that their focus is (probably) on UK, but our mainfocus is set on the Netherlands, and as I want the most userfriendly website as possible, I think i will skip this app for now. I understand that it might be a long term issue but I would definitely reconsider if the app would be even more customizable/translatable.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback, this is something that we have come to realise is a challenge for certain retailers. We are in the process of updating our app to enable all elements of the return journey to be customisable. Our team hopes for this to roll out within the next 2 weeks, we will keep you updated.

Mercy Delta

I love how this app notifies us of incoming returns/exchanges - and the reason for this. It enables us to get exchanges ready and to track the returns rate. It's great that we can personalise the emails that get sent out to customers too, to give it our brand's touch.

My Furry Besties Limited

Absolutely love this app. Saves me money, time and above all else now I can focus on running the business and less time stressing about deliveries and returns. Their advisors are also so friendly and happy to be of assistant all the time.

Emanmoon

awesome app i highly recommend for all users. it makes returns easy for us and for the cutomers!! it avoids mistakes and confusion. The only few things id like them to add/fix is to choose an item they would like to exchange to. But for the fact that its free, it does the job amazingly

Ollie Duke

Only Collect+ destinations for returns so far, maybe a post office might make things easier for customers