Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Wolph

We were looking for a modern Returns portal for our new store and Researched quite a few. Of all the solutions I found, Clicksit had the best Features at reasonable cost. It's PAYG model is most suitable for startups and the rapid support from the team was also very impressive . Thanks

Thrift It

Does everything I need a returns app to do, and at no cost!!!
I love that there is no limit to the number of return requests. It takes away the anxiety of going past the limit, especially for a small business like mine.

Wax London

Easy to install and setup, as well as a simple returns process and easy to access link for customers. Great app!

Nejim

I've been using Clicksit for some time now and so impressed with the features and ease of use. It made the return process easier and more professional. The Clicksit team are always listening to their customers and are constantly improving the app based on customer feedback. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a return portal!

WKND Apparel

App works well with shopify and I've had no issues - would recommend to anyone looking to simplify their returns process - thanks :)

SEA'SONS

We recently started working with this app, so far we have had a very good experience and the system works easily! We look forward to using the app!

THE BLU HOME

This is a simple and user-friendly app that I highly recommend. With so much to think about when running a business, this app puts your mind at ease for you to get on with other tasks.

Guru Muscle

We have been using another Return app for a long time. Unlucky they started charging us $10 for an SSL certificate. Clicksit charges $0 and it's a completely FREE app that covers our needs. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for an app that manages returns and labels. The best part is that they inject the code to Shopify pages so you don't have to worry about any coding and things. What I can suggest to Clicksit is that they also could add a piece of code that can embed the buttons "return" to the customer's dashboard so they will be able to create a return label or start returning process straight out from customer's account dashboard.

NiftyHomes

This is a simple and superb app and has made our returns process a doddle to handle. No other app or program was able or willing to work with my specific needs. The app was very easy to install and set up, and their customer service team was very helpful and quick to respond to our queries. The branded returns page provides a very professional look to our returns process. The best part about it is it's free!

Grip it Sleek's creation of innovations

The customer service is always an email away with all the information and the communication is top-notch.