Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Little Willow

We were looking for a UK returns process and decided to go with Clicksit. It has been working well so far, setting up the returns process was easy, and the guys at the business have been friendly and helpful with our setup. They are keen to make the app work well for their clients and have been making improvements. I recommend them!

HUUB Design

This app has streamlined our returns procedure and reduced our shipping cost for returned items using collect+ and there are no other hidden charges. Also nice and simply to use.

Highly recommended.

Miilady

There are few return management apps available but only handful provide such an user friendly/simple interface and support cost effective European courier services.

Staff is such a friendly and helpful that 2 people volunteered to help me at weekend to sort out a minor issue. In short, a free working app, better service than many paid apps, helpful staff; what more anyone can ask for? Happy :)

Zenyoo

After searching and downloading a couple of Apps, I found Clicksit and it was the easiest to use, so straightforward and really helpful staff. Have already recommended to 2 friends who have started their new stores and will continue to reccomend!

Abbot's Shoes

Friendly customer service and a great app, exactly what I was looking for! I would recommend the app for anyone trying to streamline their returns service.

Tropical Activewear

Amazing app and even more amazing customer service. Very attentive & helpful. Have used this app and will only use this app. Works perfectly and blends in my store theme. Hassle free, easy to use for both seller and buyer. Thanks Thomas & team!

Inglesina Shop

Very useful app to manage the return/exchange/credit requests. You can customize many fields, as well as the email templates and return labels. Support service is very very reactive. Thumbs up!

Purple Menswear

Great app and even better support! The team has been professional and effective from start to finish

2segypt

I rely a lot on this application and it's not working right now.
Please fix the issue asap or inform us if you are not working anymore.

TheLifestyleHut

I use clicksit returns for my store and i highly recommend, the staff are very quick to respond and very helpful.