Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

The BRAND Label

I was looking for an app to better streamline my returns process and this app is the best out of all the returns app I tested. Very easy to set up and easy dashboard to view the returns. Although the label printing integration is not functional in the united states yet I am hoping this will be rolled out sometime this year. I would definitely recommend this app to other e-commerce businesses.

Dresses Boutique

This application makes it very customerfriendly to take back returns in a proffessional way. The customers understand it and will be informed during the return process. Really great app!

Neo Watch Pro

This app is really important when you want to create a brand that will last.
It does everything you need.

MetalVoque

Great app, works like a charm. Automated emails, clean design and top of the world customer service!

Bijuz

superb app, simple efetive, and all options needed, super simple. and the best is Free! free and efetive and superb, what more u need? would look to your others apps for sure :)

mywatchstrap

Great app, easy to use and helpful for keeping returns simple. Great price would recommend to new stores.

ABRASH CARPET STORE

I used this app to communicate with my clients much better and easy way and it helps me to make notes and follow up all my returns and inventory

December 20, 2020

Great to have you onboard ABRASH CARPET STORE

We are sure the app will improve your returns efficiency and increase customer conversion and retention as a result.

Best
Clicksit support

Lumora Skin

The app simplifies the returns process and is easy to set up and personalise. The technical support is quick and helpful and the company stay in contact with you and keep you updated regularly.

December 18, 2020

Hi Lumora Skin

Great to have you onboard

Thanks for the feedback and good to hear the team supported you well during the onboarding process.

Anything else you need just reach us on the chat within app

Best
Clicksit Support

BUZZE Trends

This app is excellent for returns. It is very easy to use and set up. Looks very professional and is user friendly. I've also set up the labels so now I don't even need to think about buying the postage. Brilliant!

Velvety

I was something for an app like this for a long time. Simple, easy to install and professional. The best...it is free! All I needed! Thanks