Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

J Namor

This app has really made returning orders simple for both me and my customers. It's so easy to use and navigate and it works smoothly integrated with Shopify. I absolutely love this app.

lgthelabel

Super easy app to use, can easily fit into your theme, and the customer service is amazing. I cannot recommend it enough!! It has made my returns so much more effective and efficient for the customers.

Fresha London

I think this app is great for small businesses. If advanced it might be good for bigger brands too. so far it's been great for my returns. Only think is, as an internationally selling brand, it would have been good to add international rates too for returns. This way the customers won't deal with the returns stress of international items. Especially now after brexit, lots of people are cautious with international purchases.

Emerald Hair & Beauty

The App is fantastic. it makes the returns process very smooth for my customers . In addition, the returns label option makes it so hassle free, my customers love the easy way they are now able to easily process their returns. I highly recommend.

Emmy Jane Boutique

This wonderful app saves us so much time money & hassle. I would highly recommend it for all UK based retail websites. It's really easy to install & use & the support is great. 5 stars from us. A big thank you from us to all at Clicksit.

JODIVANESSA

This app is the best! So easy to use for myself and my customers! If you're UK based this app is a must! Highly recommend!

FashionKart

I loved this app for returns. It helps in creating the return workflow though I have not used their credits yet.

Denturas

Professional looking and easy to install. A great solution for small businesses. Highly recommended!

LUX SPORT

Great App! Easy to set up and its FREE! Great customer support when needed.
A simple and cheap way to offer free returns to your customers. Highly recommended.

Clearstone

Great app, no fuss returns and great customer service. I needed some extra assistance with setup and we had it sorted out very quickly.