Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

SEA'SONS

We recently started working with this app, so far we have had a very good experience and the system works easily! We look forward to using the app!

THE BLU HOME

This is a simple and user-friendly app that I highly recommend. With so much to think about when running a business, this app puts your mind at ease for you to get on with other tasks.

Guru Muscle

We have been using another Return app for a long time. Unlucky they started charging us $10 for an SSL certificate. Clicksit charges $0 and it's a completely FREE app that covers our needs. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for an app that manages returns and labels. The best part is that they inject the code to Shopify pages so you don't have to worry about any coding and things. What I can suggest to Clicksit is that they also could add a piece of code that can embed the buttons "return" to the customer's dashboard so they will be able to create a return label or start returning process straight out from customer's account dashboard.

NiftyHomes

This is a simple and superb app and has made our returns process a doddle to handle. No other app or program was able or willing to work with my specific needs. The app was very easy to install and set up, and their customer service team was very helpful and quick to respond to our queries. The branded returns page provides a very professional look to our returns process. The best part about it is it's free!

Grip it Sleek's creation of innovations

The customer service is always an email away with all the information and the communication is top-notch.

Anorak

Love this app, highly recommend! Adds transparency to the returns process - customers use Clicksit to return their order for free from any local Collect Plus store and we can track this progress. Clicksit is also amazing as you can issue customer refunds/ credit/ exchanges from within the app - absolute customer service must! Great communication from their Customer Service team who are always quick to respond to queries.

Black Mustard Seed

Clicksit was easy to set up. This app made returns simple and I just love the updates they added for easy exchanges, sending credit via discount codes, and sending uploaded return labels. They seem like a company committed to improvements which make me believe it a company I could grow with! They provide at cost return labels and a premium version. Will definitely look to incorporate in the future. But the free version has all the great features needed to streamline support. I appreciate that so much!

HANRO

Really easy app to use, excellent visibility for returns and was a breeze to integrate. The personalisation options are really great and super happy that we can refund through clicksit to make the whole process streamlined. Jodie has been really helpful throughout and walked us through set up and additional customization options.

denimfaygo

I am really happy with the app, makes your system look more professional, and it is a great help!!!!!!

Kurti Plus Size

The app is great. It simplifies the whole return and exchange process. Would love to get new features.