Clicksit Return Center

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Arumu

Great app - super easy to set-up and use, and provides an extremely customer-centric way of processing & tracking returns!

SweetDreamz Ltd

This app allows me to manage my returns so easily and has every function I need and great customer service

Artyeto

O aplicativo é excelente e ajuda a organizar melhor o processo de troca/devolução. Além de tudo, a instalação é bem simples.

Wolph

We were looking for a modern Returns portal for our new store and Researched quite a few. Of all the solutions I found, Clicksit had the best Features at reasonable cost. It's PAYG model is most suitable for startups and the rapid support from the team was also very impressive . Thanks

Thrift It

Does everything I need a returns app to do, and at no cost!!!
I love that there is no limit to the number of return requests. It takes away the anxiety of going past the limit, especially for a small business like mine.

Wax London

Easy to install and setup, as well as a simple returns process and easy to access link for customers. Great app!

Nejim

I've been using Clicksit for some time now and so impressed with the features and ease of use. It made the return process easier and more professional. The Clicksit team are always listening to their customers and are constantly improving the app based on customer feedback. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a return portal!

WKND Apparel

App works well with shopify and I've had no issues - would recommend to anyone looking to simplify their returns process - thanks :)

SEA'SONS

We recently started working with this app, so far we have had a very good experience and the system works easily! We look forward to using the app!

THE BLU HOME

This is a simple and user-friendly app that I highly recommend. With so much to think about when running a business, this app puts your mind at ease for you to get on with other tasks.