Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Kompworld

everything I was looking for. an app that integrates with my theme and I can add my own text/returns policy below the form. The fact that its free is amazing bonus. the only thing id say to improve is the ability for customers to add images on the return but I have been reassured that they are working on it

Custom Cable Connection

Customer enters their order # and email to get return started. Easy to set up, Easy for Customer to Use. Simple and Efficient!
Would recommend.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app! It is very easy to use. The customer service is very fast, friendly and helpful. Very easy for customers to use. Highly recommended.

Grand Prix ~ All for Dance

Clicksit has helped to solve our detailed and complex return process into a simple, easy to use tool that for us and our customers. We anticipate on diving deeper into the many offers as our company and structure grows.

Copping Zone

This app really made it easier for us to keep track of all the returns and it also helped us gain some data on why customers where returning certain products. Very good app!

Cosmic Crystals

Really enjoying this app so far. With our www.cosmiccrystals.co.uk business now expanding we are now spending more time dealing with customer returns. This system really makes the process much easier and cuts down lots and of back and forth emails that was costing us a lot of time and energy. Thanks!

Midnight Co.

After frustrations with the After ship Return Centre App. I was delighted to integrate Clicksit into our store. Tom is always willing to help with support questions.

The setup took minutes, and we're extremely happy with the look and feel of our return portal now.

FunTech

A very good app. fantastic for free. would highly recommend and if you can handle some CSS you make it look exactly how you like.

yodudelondon

The team at Clicksit have been just great. Very communicative and helpful to get the app up and running which took only 20 Min to do for me - very easy and effective app. Would definitely recommend.

Gears Canada

For a free app this is definitely the best one out there! Nothing else even comes close. I'm in Canada and I don't use all the pro features as those are mostly for UK sellers. The support from the ClickSit guys is top notch, nonetheless. I've been able to organize my reverse logistics using this app. Check out the returns portal I created using this app here on my website: https://gearscanada.com/apps/returns