Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Fresha London

I think this app is great for small businesses. If advanced it might be good for bigger brands too. so far it's been great for my returns. Only think is, as an internationally selling brand, it would have been good to add international rates too for returns. This way the customers won't deal with the returns stress of international items. Especially now after brexit, lots of people are cautious with international purchases.

Emerald Hair & Beauty

The App is fantastic. it makes the returns process very smooth for my customers . In addition, the returns label option makes it so hassle free, my customers love the easy way they are now able to easily process their returns. I highly recommend.

Emmy Jane Boutique

This wonderful app saves us so much time money & hassle. I would highly recommend it for all UK based retail websites. It's really easy to install & use & the support is great. 5 stars from us. A big thank you from us to all at Clicksit.

JODIVANESSA

This app is the best! So easy to use for myself and my customers! If you're UK based this app is a must! Highly recommend!

FashionKart

I loved this app for returns. It helps in creating the return workflow though I have not used their credits yet.

Denturas

Professional looking and easy to install. A great solution for small businesses. Highly recommended!

LUX SPORT

Great App! Easy to set up and its FREE! Great customer support when needed.
A simple and cheap way to offer free returns to your customers. Highly recommended.

Clearstone

Great app, no fuss returns and great customer service. I needed some extra assistance with setup and we had it sorted out very quickly.

LornJean

I would highly recommend this App to anyone looking to be able to offer returns. As a UK based business, we looked through various options, and decided to go for clicksit. The team are incredibly supportive and far outdid any expectations - making the setup easy, quick and with everything needed. Being able to offer returns with a reliable and well known method such as collect + really builds consumer confidence in the online shopping experience and the system within clicksit to create returns labels seriously couldn't be easier. It is super streamlined and fuss free. The returns request page seamlessly fits into our online store with our own url which makes it completely integrated and a very smooth user experience. Zero negatives to add - brilliant service. (And I know if anything came up, the team respond very quickly to any queries).

HAVAH

Great easy to use app. Would recommend to any store to use them. Their app is free and you only pay for the returns incurred. No monthly fees to pay!