Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

MG Rivers

This app is fantastic - its easy to install & use. Any problems and they always get straight back to you and talk to you through, Recommend

Percys Pet Products

Great app, easy to set up and there is always someone on hand to answer any questions should you need any help. They have really help streamline my whole returns process!

Gerbing Heated Motorcycle Clothing

This is such a simple app to use (and we are not very tech savvy here). We were using Collect+ anyway but there was no correlation with our Shopify system, and often parcels would arrive in with no paperwork inside and we would have no idea who they were from :( With the Clicksit Return app the customers order number is printed on the label so we can easily see who it is from and why it is being sent in. There is also the option to send out labels to other customers who haven't ordered directly from us (we also supply goods to shops), where we put in our own reference ....and this has been extremely useful too. I also have to say that the Customer service is fantastic. I have spoken to Jodie each time and she has been extremely helpful....and patient!. Would thoroughly recommend.

Love Knot

I used this app to help improve our store's return process, which turned out to be great! Best of all, it is free, with no limit on the number of returns, etc. I wished this app would extend its services to include store credit processing, but won't ask for too much. Already more than happy with it now!

FLŌA

Friendly team with excellent support, good onboarding, app does what is says and is an efficient way of getting a professional returns service up and running in the UK

VapeStockist.co.uk

Absolutely great app for simple returns management. Being able to offer prepaid easy returns like the big e-commerce stores is priceless.

UNCOMMON PEOPLE

very good free software. Helps automate your returns process by creating a fully functional returns portal and dose automated emails to the customer. very good!!

XXIITUNING

Seems to work really well. I haven't set up the automatic labels as my packages are too large but the system is working correctly

Talolo Boots

This is a great app to help us keep a tab on our returns process. We just need to remember to keep checking in! But it is a very helpful service. Thank you Clicksit team

Bear Hug Goods

The app is super easy to use, provides a professional looking returns portal for customers in your site's design and using Collect Plus makes it easy for customers to return items!