Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Top JDM Store

This app is great. I started receiving more than the usual amount of returns during the pandemic and keeping track of returns manually was starting to get messy. I tried a few other apps which provided a portal for returns but unfortunately the way it was integrated did not work properly and took the visitor to an external looking page. The main benefit of this app is the proxy returns center which will be implemented to match your current theme for a seamless look as if it came by default. The returns center itself is working effortlessly and provides all the templates ready to go without much setup needed. This is a life saver app if you encounter regular returns. Have not tried the return labels feature with Collect+ yet but that would definitely add the finishing professional touch for your E-Commerce store. All of this for free and I must say this is the go to at the moment for a "Returns" app.

Deep Calm

Great app, really improves the returns experience for both us and our customers. Makes printing return labels easy for our customers. Thanks!

Krimson Rose Boutique

We’ve used this app for awhile now and it’s become one of our favorite! So easy to use and adds value to our store!

Vottion

IT'S pretty good but it lacks the ability to customize emails on free plan, the rest is just awesome

Kompworld

everything I was looking for. an app that integrates with my theme and I can add my own text/returns policy below the form. The fact that its free is amazing bonus. the only thing id say to improve is the ability for customers to add images on the return but I have been reassured that they are working on it

Custom Cable Connection

Customer enters their order # and email to get return started. Easy to set up, Easy for Customer to Use. Simple and Efficient!
Would recommend.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

Great app! It is very easy to use. The customer service is very fast, friendly and helpful. Very easy for customers to use. Highly recommended.

Grand Prix ~ All for Dance

Clicksit has helped to solve our detailed and complex return process into a simple, easy to use tool that for us and our customers. We anticipate on diving deeper into the many offers as our company and structure grows.

Copping Zone

This app really made it easier for us to keep track of all the returns and it also helped us gain some data on why customers where returning certain products. Very good app!

Cosmic Crystals

Really enjoying this app so far. With our www.cosmiccrystals.co.uk business now expanding we are now spending more time dealing with customer returns. This system really makes the process much easier and cuts down lots and of back and forth emails that was costing us a lot of time and energy. Thanks!