Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

BRUNO PREMI

simple to use ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kamakura Shirts

We came to this app from another app that was too complex and expensive for our return process. This app is streamlined and provides the essential return organization we needed without frills. The fact that it's completely integrated is fantastic and professional.

Shutt Velo Rapide

Easy to set up and a simple process for customers to follow. Simplified our returns process and reduced time spent on customer support. Excellent app, thank you!

Dessus.cc

Not used extensively so far but customer support from clicksit has been excellent in setting up and getting going. Having an integrated returns service really adds to the professionalism of my business.

MONTEZEMOLO

we are testing it and it seems to work properly. improve customer support anyway. greater customization possibilities would be appreciated

Submission Shark

I use this app to easily segment the customer's return request. it's a seamless integration that allows a more professional look.

The Prince Webshop

The app is very nice for customer communication around returns and easy to setup also language-wise, there is manual task involved in the actual return to stock and refund, but my customers are happy with the portal.

SHRINE

We have used this application to help us monitor and keep track of our returns. Originally we could not account or anticipate the number of returns we were getting, this app has allowed us to do this. It has also reduced the number of emails we were getting as it has automated the process somewhat.

LivelyLumeEyewear

I download and tried several other returns apps but this one was the best by far. It was simple to setup and very easy to use. What's best of all is the price of the app - FREE. There is a $9/month option which I may elect to use in the future but right the free version is meeting all my need to track my returns.

Impulse Boutique & Lumiere Collective

This app is perfect for a basic return system that customers can initiate on the website, it only takes a couple of clicks to approve or reject returns and effectively communicate with your customers on the status of their return. The customisable return page and email are fantastic!
I had one tech issue and Thomas in customer support fixed it within 24 hours for me. Great app - highly recommend for a simple, free returns system.