Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

The Splendid Store

So far so good, can't wait for them to do collection too, their customer service is brilliant. and always on hand

Hicks & Brown

A great app allowing us to offer a smoother, hassle free returns/exchange solution for our customers. Super easy to set up, incredible support. Really pleased with it so far, very straightforward to use.

4Gingz Ltd

Amazing APP. setup is so simple and user friendly. The staff are always on hand to help if required, but so far I haven't needed them. My customers will be very happy with the user experience provided. Grant (4Gingz Ltd)

Lavender Hill Clothing

Really quick and easy to set up, the app is a great tool for our expanding business. When setting up the app the customer support was really helpful.

itzoo

We made the decision to use the Clicksit Returns APP in the hopes of automating our returns process as much as possible. So far so good. I have been dealing with Jodie and can't fault her knowledge of the APP and is always on hand with any answers to my questions. Would recommend!

AV ACCESS

I use this app to help me manage customer orders return, so we can have a good record of the return order. It is very easy to start to use and at the same time improves efficiency of my work. Highly recommend!

Savara Intimates

This app is making it very easy for me to handle returns. Really just a flew clicks and it's handled (compared to a few minutes per return through email like I did before). Easy to set up so highly recommended.

Banvard & James

Very good app...has seriously streamlined our returns process. Great customer service too! And very quick to install...would recommend!
banvardandjames.com

Banton Frameworks

Great app, simple to use and get set up. The support team are excellent as well if you come up against any issue. Rapid response and very helpful.

beock

Luckily i don't have much returns, however this app has made it simple and automated. Less need to communicate with customers since the label is prepaid and all the customer has to do is drop the parcel off. A couple of times customers have asked to print in store. I rang up Clicksit and they gave me a voucher for the customer to use. They will ring you up to help you set your account up and are friendly and helpful. You can choose how much or little you charge your customers for postage. The only limitation is that they only use collection plus and not all customers want to use collection plus.