Clicksit Return Center

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lulla-Buy

This app is great, we would have customers come to us long after they purchased and want to return a product, with the automatic rules in Clicksit Return Center it's a friendly way to tell a customer that they missed the deadline to return the product. I also streamlines the return process for us and the customer

Crown Saint

Great app, simple and intuitive to set up. Very helpful in dealing with customers and they end up apperciating the self-service much more.

Satin Rowe

Great for UK stores! Really simple and easy to use. A convenient way to offer easy returns for customers.

Tigerlywhole

Return page can be automatically created. But it cannot upload return labels to customers. I hope the APP can upload return labels automatically in US.

WeSuit.co

Amazing app and customer support. All my concerns have been solved during one conversation. Can recommend in a 100%.

The Rainbow Unisaur Ltd

I was looking for an app to help me save time when it comes to returns. I am very pleased with this app it has a great user friendly dashboard and was super easy to set up. The team were great following up with me to make sure i had found everything ok. The customer side is also very smooth and easy to use. I did find the generic information a little misleading from a customer perspective if you intend to pass on the shipping costs to the customer but not really an issue as you can edit yourself. I also would have liked the option to have the returns linked to my own royal mail account so that all my postage costs came from one account and i could apply my own rates. Overall i am very impressed and this app has done exactly what i wanted - saved me time, dealt efficiently with the returns.

For Dog Lovers

The Team is very helpful (especially Dan :-)) They guided me through the set up and were very flexible with my availability!
I am half way using the app as i still need to set up few things but so far it is working absolutely flawless!

saint-aubin-retail&-distribution

Make returns very easy. Not a hard process to understand. I have not had any complaints from customers.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Fantastic app and saves us a lot of time, money and effort. For anyone who hates dealing with returns, you'll love this. It's almost fun

Moonstitch.in

Really good app, easy to set up and has given the customer much more visibility and control in the returns process, I hope they will come up with more addons in this app.