Clicksit Return Center

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Moonstitch.in

Really good app, easy to set up and has given the customer much more visibility and control in the returns process, I hope they will come up with more addons in this app.

Shop Weekend Cheoks

The app we never knew we needed! Installation and set-up was easy. The instructional video was all it needed to get us started. Just wished there was a way to tag final sale orders/products to be excluded from returns. We use Clicksit as our returns management portal along with Shopify POS to process refunds back to gift card though it would be cool if we could refund directly from the app. We are looking froward to a more organised and professional returns experience for both our team and customers. Great job!

Red Original

Really easy to set up and has given the customer much more visibility and control in the returns process whilst making it easier for them. Really pleased we chose Clicksit.

Kins & Kay

Really easy to use and has helped manage our returns easily. Customer service is very responsive as well. I would recommend this app to other merchants. Would be nice if you could actually refund directly from the app as well.

Blast Cosmetics

As a returning customer, I love the app for my website, it's simple and easy for both my business and a better journey for my customer to process a return a lot easier and hassle free. I find the app easy to install and to manage which doesn't take up my time a lot and then I have more time to crack on with the business more.

May 11, 2021

Great to have you onboard Blast Cosmetics, and pleased to hear your setup was smooth. What you have described is what we strive for improving the return journey of both you and your customers. To make sure your customers keep coming back!

Best
Clicksit support

Mirame

A really bad service, not one parcel has been returned to us correctly and no reimbursement for the packages lost!

May 11, 2021

Hi Mirame, apologies for your experience here. Reviewing your account there appears to have been an issue with your address setup which has caused parcels to be held. I've reached out to you to follow up on this, but please do contact customer support as you will receive full compensation for any parcels delayed or missing.

Clicksit support

Poli Coffee

great and helpful app to manage returns. Perfect and easy simple integration... takes out the hassle of returns management

BlockBlueLight UK

amazing reutrns app, allows us to manage all customer returns and allows customers to enter all the details in via a very easy to use portal. Cannot fault it at all!

Just Cruizin Clothing

This is app is almost perfect. I would like to be able to manually choose the status of the return eg exchanged / returned.

Koy Clothing

The app is great. A couple more automations could be useful though, and also international returns labels.