Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center

by clicksit app limited

Customer return management

Love Knot

I used this app to help improve our store's return process, which turned out to be great! Best of all, it is free, with no limit on the number of returns, etc. I wished this app would extend its services to include store credit processing, but won't ask for too much. Already more than happy with it now!

FLŌA

Friendly team with excellent support, good onboarding, app does what is says and is an efficient way of getting a professional returns service up and running in the UK

VapeStockist.co.uk

Absolutely great app for simple returns management. Being able to offer prepaid easy returns like the big e-commerce stores is priceless.

UNCOMMON PEOPLE

very good free software. Helps automate your returns process by creating a fully functional returns portal and dose automated emails to the customer. very good!!

XXIITUNING

Seems to work really well. I haven't set up the automatic labels as my packages are too large but the system is working correctly

Talolo Boots

This is a great app to help us keep a tab on our returns process. We just need to remember to keep checking in! But it is a very helpful service. Thank you Clicksit team

Bear Hug Goods

The app is super easy to use, provides a professional looking returns portal for customers in your site's design and using Collect Plus makes it easy for customers to return items!

The Splendid Store

So far so good, can't wait for them to do collection too, their customer service is brilliant. and always on hand

Hicks & Brown

A great app allowing us to offer a smoother, hassle free returns/exchange solution for our customers. Super easy to set up, incredible support. Really pleased with it so far, very straightforward to use.

4Gingz Ltd

Amazing APP. setup is so simple and user friendly. The staff are always on hand to help if required, but so far I haven't needed them. My customers will be very happy with the user experience provided. Grant (4Gingz Ltd)