Clicksit Return Center

Clicksit Return Center | Reviews

by clicksit app limited

Free Returns Automation, Return Labels, Notifications, Portal

prowaist.co.uk

Very helpful and great customer service. I would not be losing time looking for another app, Clicksit does everything for you.

Stitch & Straw

Very good app for free, am looking into their paid service for the future. Support is good, they reply within 24 hours. Constantly updated and they take on board advice you give them, unlike other apps. Highly Recommended.

Semantic Store

The app is pretty perfect given it is free. Very easy to manage and accept/reject requests. The app had good trifurcation: RETURN, EXCHANGE or REFUND which added customer convenience, in our case.
There was good support to put the Returns button next to the orders on the customers' order page - although a suggestion, this could have been done either by the app or a Help Page with the guidelines would help all.

The Pet Friends

works very well, helps to monitor returns and make the process easier definitely recommend to anyone that needs to make returns process easier for you and customers

Finn Footwear

This app has been great at helping us manage our returns. Also because of the automated email triggers it helps keep customers informed each step of the way as well,

Mercy Delta

I love how this app notifies us of incoming returns/exchanges - and the reason for this. It enables us to get exchanges ready and to track the returns rate. It's great that we can personalise the emails that get sent out to customers too, to give it our brand's touch.

My Furry Besties Limited

Absolutely love this app. Saves me money, time and above all else now I can focus on running the business and less time stressing about deliveries and returns. Their advisors are also so friendly and happy to be of assistant all the time.

Emanmoon

awesome app i highly recommend for all users. it makes returns easy for us and for the cutomers!! it avoids mistakes and confusion. The only few things id like them to add/fix is to choose an item they would like to exchange to. But for the fact that its free, it does the job amazingly

De La Creme Fashions

This app has made my life way easier due to the streamlined free returns service offered. My customers are having a great time using this service and it is easy for me to manage my returns now. Can't thank these guys enough! Thanks to the whole team who helped set this up for me!

YORAD IN 99

Very useful. Return process has been easier and responsive due to this app. And very reasonable billing. Good developer!!